I made a holster today

Photos of guns, gear, ranges, etc.
Jdubs

I made a holster today

Post by Jdubs »

Hello all, first time poster here. I received my first p64 about a month ago. I was so impressed by its accuracy I wanted to make a holster for it. Im new at leather working and this is my first holster, but overall im pleased. I love this gun, i was able to hit the black at 50 yards with it. Thank god i had a witness with me or else all my friends would call me a liar! We were testing a new AK i had bought and had 3 rounds of 9 mak in my pocket from shooting the P64 earlier at around 15 yards. Just for giggles i shot my last 3 rounds at the rifle target at 50 and 2 of the 3 made it in!!!! Anyways, here is my holster attached. Now i know why holsters can be expensive, this was a lot of work, even this simple design!
Attachments
image.jpg
craig

Re: I made a holster today

Post by craig »

I like the design and I like your workmanship. It looks like it will ride high, making it great for concealed carry.
There is no free lunch
Jdubs

Post by Jdubs »

Thanks craig! That was my intent! A long coat or shirt hides it nicely! This is my first and i learned a lot in the process. Ill be making an IWB holster soon as well without the tooling and belt slits. Fun hobby for the winter! I have a CZ82 in line for a new sheath as well.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Welcome to the forum Craig, that holster is outstanding!
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary