RIA GI with new skull grips

Photos of guns, gear, ranges, etc.
mike1050
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

RIA GI with new skull grips

Post by mike1050 »

I saw these grips on Ebay and thought I'd give them a shot on the GI.

zbirdman777

Re: RIA GI with new skull grips

Post by zbirdman777 »

Reminds me of the punisher. Looks like a gun for vengence! hehe
juniustaylor
Elite member
Elite member

Post by juniustaylor »

You should not put grips like that on your gun. Obviously if you have a confrontation with someone and you shoot them you will certainly go to prison because your gun looked like you had the intention to just go out and kill somebody. However, it's your gun and if you want to put evil, death grips on it, then go right ahead. Also that red dummy round is practically the color of blood so you don't want to get caught with that in your possession. It would certainly be life without parole and possibly death-row.

In all seriousness I AM JOKING!!! They look nice, thanks for sharing. It's only a poke of fun at worry-warts.
US Air Force Veteran - OEF/OIF
lklawson

Post by lklawson »

juniustaylor wrote:You should not put grips like that on your gun. Obviously if you have a confrontation with someone and you shoot them you will certainly go to prison because your gun looked like you had the intention to just go out and kill somebody. However, it's your gun and if you want to put evil, death grips on it, then go right ahead. Also that red dummy round is practically the color of blood so you don't want to get caught with that in your possession. It would certainly be life without parole and possibly death-row.

In all seriousness I AM JOKING!!! They look nice, thanks for sharing. It's only a poke of fun at worry-warts.
You had me going until you got to the color of the snap cap. :)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
The Cheapskate's Guide to Gun Cleaning and Maintenance - "You shouldn't have to spend thousands of dollars on expensive gun cleaning an maintenance products. Find out how to save money with inexpensive alternatives that work just as well."
Foo Bird

Post by Foo Bird »

No matter how many 1911's I see, I never get tired of looking at them. Thanks.