combat masterpiece

Post by anjdrifter »

papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

combat masterpiece

Post by papabear »

ANJ,

Way to go big guy, I know how happy you are to get yet another one, you had looked for one for ever and in less than a year you wind up with two beauties.... :-/ :-*...... you got my vote for Combat Masterpiece man of the year. BTW I really like the photo...nice, hey being a S&W guy myself, where can I get a T-Shirt/Sweetshirt like that.. :'(
POINT SHOOTER
mikeh1

combat masterpiece

Post by mikeh1 »

VERY nice specimen
protector

combat masterpiece

Post by protector »

Very nice anjdrifter,gotta love those old S&W's,excellent shooters,excellent craftsmanship!!
Aim small,hit small...
eagle71

Re: combat masterpiece

Post by eagle71 »

Nice pistol anj! Mine's somewhat rougher, but the Model 15 is the most accurate pistol I have ever shot.

Santa brought me a Model 19 (6 in. barrel) for Christmas, so now it's a toss-up between that and the Model 15 as my favorite wheelgun.
mrbunky

Post by mrbunky »

i think the 15 is the finest 38 spl that you can still find at a reasonable price
Sgt P

Post by Sgt P »

Anjdrifter, super nice old model 15 revolver. I carried one for years and never had any problems qualifying with mine on the CATM ranges. In fact I missed the boat when the Air Force offered these revolvers to the SPs that carried them. I had the chance to buy the one that I carried in Korea, but since I was overseas in another combat location, the notice never made it to my CATM squadron at Lackland AFB. I will find another one as I want to teach the Mrs how to shoot the combat masterpiece. J-frames just do nothing for her. She wants the model 15. 8)