Where can I get parts?

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
jelwyoming003

Where can I get parts?

Post by jelwyoming003 »

I have a P64 that has seen very little use. It has the very common disconnector issue that hinders DA operation. Before I alter it at all, I want to find a replacement disconnector. I've looked through the past posts and tried the suppliers noted, but none seem to have them, or the links are no longer good. Any one know where a disconnector is available? :cry:
GuitarmanNick

Re: Where can I get parts?

Post by GuitarmanNick »

Welcome to the boards. An introduction is in order.

As for the "very common disconnector issue", I have no idea to what you are referring. Perhaps you can elaborate.

I know that sometimes the trigger bar may be slightly bent so it may not engage the sear properly, but this is the first I am hearing about your issue. I have two P-64s and they both function perfectly.
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Re: Where can I get parts?

Post by Weasel640 »

I think what he is saying is that he believes the Disconnetor is not fitted properly. Thereby preventing the Trigger Bar from proper operation in DA mode.

If this is the case he should check the Trigger Return Spring before assuming it's the Disconnector. Trigger Return Springs are sold here by Norm on the front page.

I don't see any out there now. However as you have probably seen the regular vendors to check for Disconnectors are Gunbroker, Ebay, Numrich, etc.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.