Trigger bar repair?

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
AF46150

Trigger bar repair?

Post by AF46150 »

Trigger bar broke and I can't locate a replacement. Has anyone ever tried having it welded to repair? It so did it hold?
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Re: Trigger bar repair?

Post by Weasel640 »

Have not tried welding. But there are Trigger Bars available on Gunbroker from a seller named feneks. He lives in Poland so shipping may be lengthily but the parts that he sells are very good parts.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Yes the Polish sellers seem to be very reliable.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
FOF11

Post by FOF11 »

I've received a part from feneks, took almost a month but arrived in very good packaging.
AF46150

Post by AF46150 »

Thanks for the lead for the part. That looks like my best option and will be ordering from him!
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

AF46150 wrote: January 29th, 2018, 10:22 pm Thanks for the lead for the part. That looks like my best option and will be ordering from him!
Also another thing that may be beneficial would be to take a look at the assembly manual, and check ALL of the other parts for damage and/or strange wear. That way you can order any other replacement parts you may need ALL at once, instead of finding out you need something once the Trigger Bar comes in. Odds are if one thing broke there could be others.

Manual here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1536
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.