Please Help -- 1 oz SA trigger pull

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
Kotazo

Re: Please Help -- 1 oz SA trigger pull

Post by Kotazo »

I looked for a place on their site to leave feedback but didn't find any - only returns. I already spent a long time waiting for the part and do not want to triple the wait while a return in initiated and a new part sent -- if they would do this. It's not worth my time.

In any case, I cleaned off the rust and did a hot application of Froglube to the hammer and the new sear I bought. After installing them I went outside and fired off two mags. SA trigger problem solved!
Ketchman
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Ketchman »

I am glad you got the hammer.
Last edited by Ketchman on November 25th, 2017, 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Close enough for Government work will get you dead, ask any Vet.
Ketchman
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Ketchman »

I would think it is most likely a new production hammer that was made as spare parts and never final finished and cosmolined, Numrich is very good about not representing used as new due to liability issues. And considering that spare parts for this gun are not terribly easy to come by I think you got a pretty good deal considering there have been other members here that hunted for a month or more for parts before finding them. And $42.00 shipped is about what some if our members paid for another magazine. I will agree that condition could possibly have been a bit better for that money but you got it fairly quick.
I am looking forward to your review once it is installed and running again and hoping it works for.you.
Ketchman
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Ketchman »

Glad to hear your SA issue is at last fixed. Nice job getting it up and running.