Polish Iron Mag. Release

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
Polishiron68

Polish Iron Mag. Release

Post by Polishiron68 »

Greetings all,
I have the new Extended Mag. Release, where it needs to be. It flew thru all my reliability testing without issues.
That being 300 rounds over the last month. And some unusual physical abuse.
Please see the flickr images and propaganda below. Already shipped a few and I need to get the "core returns" soon to keep the supply coming. I bought 18 cores to start. All I could find.
I truly appreciate everyones support. And the feedback has been indispensable and will be reflected in up coming additions to the line of improvements. You will be seeing much more sophistication in my products as you all have had a hand in allowing me the opportunity to continue with the project.
Im working on a website so I don't have to do so much carpetbagging on this fine forum. A place for all to offer what they would like to see. And see what I'm up to.
Regards,
Russ...

https://flic.kr/s/aHskAbJyVE

Over-molded, Extended Mag. Release.
Factory magazine release component is directly over-molded with extension geometry. Bonding securely to the existing part.
A molded-in hole in the top of the part makes relief for the hammer bar to enter unobstructed during hammer cycling.
The exposed release button plus the extra leverage moment make this mag release much more user friendly and does not compromise safety from accidental release.
No more digging for that little release lever!
Even works easily with a gloved hand.
The parts will be distributed on a swap basis. I will have inventory of over-molded parts and will request your old part returned to me in the supplied prepaid envelope.
If one wishes to have their own part over-molded, it will just take longer and I will require you to engrave your part with an identifier.
Pricing :
$22 total.
Customer returns their OEM mag. release in prepaid envelope supplied.
Kamalo87

Re: Polish Iron Mag. Release

Post by Kamalo87 »

Very cool! I will be ordering this and a set of grips from you very soon!!!
Rancher9

Post by Rancher9 »

Polishiron68 wrote:Greetings all,
The parts will be distributed on a swap basis. I will have inventory of over-molded parts and will request your old part returned to me in the supplied prepaid envelope.
If one wishes to have their own part over-molded, it will just take longer and I will require you to engrave your part with an identifier.
Pricing :
$22 total.
Customer returns their OEM mag. release in prepaid envelope supplied.
Could you Pm me? I would like to buy one.
culpeper

Post by culpeper »

Works good with the V0.5 grips. Problem is nobody is sending back the swap. He had to take apart out of one of his weapons rather than have me wait while he ordered a new mag release to convert to the ext release. I'm afraid he is going to discontinue this at some point because some people are greedy and not making good on their end of the deal Just order a new OEM release for yourself and send him the old one. He provides the prepaid envelope that costs about $2.60 on his end.
Drec

Post by Drec »

I just got my extended mag release from Russ yesterday and installed it today. The new release along with Russ' grips, are two great mods for a P64.

Great job Russ!

BTW, the stock mag release will be back in the mail tomorrow.
culpeper

Post by culpeper »

You probably got my swap, lol.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Polishiron68

Post by Polishiron68 »

Thanks for your support guys.
culpeper is correct. There are about 30 mag. levers out there not returned on the swap program.
Im sure it is unintentional. But I have been avoiding making complaints on this forum. All have been very supportive. And it has allowed me to continue on with new design and components for this coming year. I mean really cool stuff!
However there is about $300 worth of mag levers out there on my dime. I guess Ill keep track of who has them next time. Ill dispatch a request to all mag. lever customers if things don't pick up. I have 10 more coming from my contact in Poland this week. As three are missing from my guns.
Happy Newer to all. Be safe and kind.
Russ...
CanRad47

Post by CanRad47 »

Hello, I just joined the forum and I am interested in the wrap around grips and the over molded mag release how much for both? Thanks