Safety/decocker lever

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
Rich Man

Safety/decocker lever

Post by Rich Man »

So, I'll keep this short, I need help.

My safety/de-cocker lever broke in two, anybody knows where can I find a replacement? or if it's worth it?

And if not, anybody interested in buying what's left for parts for yours? :hi:

Rich!
Last edited by Rich Man on March 27th, 2012, 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Re: Safety/decocker lever

Post by Curly1 »

Welcome to the forum Rich.

Try gunbroker there is a guy in Poland selling P64 parts.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
juniustaylor
Elite member
Elite member

Post by juniustaylor »

You may look on some other sites but this may be about all that's available right now.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =277825404

This guy is in Florida. The Polish feller usually sells them for cheaper but he only has a listing for the slide stop levers right now. You may contact him... Goes by the name laukart.
US Air Force Veteran - OEF/OIF
RobsTV

Post by RobsTV »

juniustaylor wrote:You may look on some other sites but this may be about all that's available right now.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =277825404

This guy is in Florida. The Polish feller usually sells them for cheaper but he only has a listing for the slide stop levers right now. You may contact him... Goes by the name laukart.

I ordered from the guy in Miami so that I would have the safety/decocker in about a day, which is how long it usually takes from there. His email mentions he moved, so it ended up taking a little longer. Actually, I saw the Polish seller first and ordered from him, then seeing "Miami" later that day, and not wanting to wait, placed another order.
Both arrived at about the same time. Figured I would sell the second at cost if someone nearby needed one quick.

Here is part of the email from the Miami seller:

PS. Please note that address on Gunbroker is different from the address where you should send the money to.
I sell on gunbroker with other account ('xxxxxx). This is my new account with my old address. I'm located in NJ, but my account is registered with my old address in Miami.
Please send money to my address in NJ.
You can contact me thru my other account: xxxxx.xxx if you feel afraid or concerned about this deal. I'm reliable seller.
Rich Man

Post by Rich Man »

You guys are great :hi:

However, I contacted the distributor whom I bought the weapon from and he then put me in touch with the importer, who had a 1 year warranty on it, so for $18 I send it back to them, and they will either fix it or replace the entire thing.

So, right now I'm waiting to see what happens, but it looks like a happy ending. :mrgreen:
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Good deal Rich let us know how it ends.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
knowlty

Post by knowlty »

I know I am a bit late on the topic but the same thing has happened to me after only the first time shooting my p64. Does anyone have any leads as to where I can find parts to fix this or could a PPK lever possibly fit in its place?

Thanks
Rich Man

Post by Rich Man »

Finally my gun got replaced by the original importer, so I couldn't tell you anything about parts sorry.
RobsTV

Post by RobsTV »

knowlty wrote:I know I am a bit late on the topic but the same thing has happened to me after only the first time shooting my p64. Does anyone have any leads as to where I can find parts to fix this or could a PPK lever possibly fit in its place?

Thanks
Where are you located?
knowlty

Post by knowlty »

outside of philadelphia, on the off chance that the fellow from miami still had them available i checked gun broker earlier and was able to grab one just in time. according to his email he had just gotten someone to purchase the remaining lot he had...how true that is i dont know. now just have to see if i can talk someone i know into giving me a hand replacing it once i get it haha
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

Rich, who was the importer on this one?
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
Rich Man

Post by Rich Man »

Cannot remember, gimme a few names of importers, maybe it'll spark my memory?
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

It should be marked on the gun. C.A.I. or P.W. Arms are the two big ones that might be it.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
Rich Man

Post by Rich Man »

Correct, it was Century International Arms, Inc. :hi: