New lead

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
dolang1
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

New lead

Post by dolang1 »

I bought 1000 bullets from a lady on Gunbroker. They are laser cut alloy and they look good. I have her permission to post her email address. She asks that you mention in the email that you got her address from the forum so that she doesn't confuse you with an auction. I have less than $60 in 1000 bullets delivered. Later Don

edougherty61981@yahoo.com
ox2828

New lead

Post by ox2828 »

Had a couple questions for you about this ammo. Is it the projectile only? Also what does 19-21 bhn mean? I'm new the ammo dept. and could use your help.
Thanks,
Ox
protector

New lead

Post by protector »

Brinnel hardness scale,google it for a full analysis.
Aim small,hit small...
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

New lead

Post by garry »

Hey Dolang! What caliber of bullets did you get? and what weight? Thanks, G
dolang1
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

New lead

Post by dolang1 »

Garry, 9X18 95 grain. I haven't shot any of the new batch yet but they look just like the Meister bullets that I loaded.

Ox2828, This price is for the lead only. These guys on this board can help you. They helped me get started a couple years ago. I've loaded about 3000 bullets since then and have really enjoyed it. Later Don
garry
Veteran member
Veteran member

New lead

Post by garry »

Thanks ! I thought you meant that they were complete bullets at first but i get it now . I do reload and that is an awesome price ! Yes indeed. I need more . Man, i never imagined having a thousand bullets to sit down with and load . Shewwie! I only get them in the 100 per box size... SO FAR.
Meister bullets ? what are they or whom makes them? I haven't heard of that brand. are they HP or round nose or wad cutter lead or all together something else?
btw I have only loaded about 600 so far. but man they are good ones ! Have you had that kind of results with yours? I can't believe how much more accurate some of my .30-30 ammo has been ! WOW !!! Completely better and cheaper than the high-dollar, high-accuracy Factory stuff that i have tried over the years. I will admit that my learned skills are way better than the old days , but still, now i can touch bullet holes with each shot on most all of my reloaded stuff. (rifles) I am amazed at what i can make, as compared to what i can buy. Thanks Dolang ! G
Last edited by garry on April 24th, 2008, 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dolang1
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

New lead

Post by dolang1 »

Garry, Meister bullets is a local Oklahoma Co. I was buying a round nose from them until it doubled in price last year from $22.00 for 500 to $40 something for 500.

I was reloading a lighter loaded bullet for the P-64. That was fun for a while but now I'm back to loading what the gun was made for. It cycles better.

My next step is to mold some lead bullets. I haven't done that yet. Later Don