Replacement Grips I make

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
zeeborg

Replacement Grips I make

Post by zeeborg »

For everyone interested, I am going to finish up the P64 grips people have already ordered. After that I will be doing no more P64 grips for the time being.
If I have a pair of original grips of yours, just let me know and I'll return them to you, just in case I can't find your return address.

To everyone who has purchased P64 grips from me in the past and enjoyed them, I thank you for your support and appreciation.
As to why I am stopping, I really do not want to go into it, but just to say that there has been some people that have taken all the enjoyment out of doing this.

Zee
rlj102468
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Replacement Grips I make

Post by rlj102468 »

Zee,
Sorry to hear that you are stopping, I have been getting nice reveiws on the thread about custom grips that Papabear and I have posted pics on. Please let us know if you decide to start up again!

C-Ya, Bobby J.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Replacement Grips I make

Post by normsutton »

Zee

SORRY TO HEAR THAT

YOUR PLASTIC GRIPS ARE THE BEST PLASTIC GRIPS ON THE MARKET
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Replacement Grips I make

Post by beasleydano »

zeeborg

Say it ain't so! Do you intend to stop making grips entirely? Or just custom grips? Or just P-64 custom grips? I am sure that you could make whatever kind of grips that you want, made to your satisfaction only and whatever you made would be in demand.
alaziela

Replacement Grips I make

Post by alaziela »

Hey Zee,

I'd hate to see you stop making the grips. I thought it was great knowing there was someone out there making these for our looked over gem.

Hope you don't permanently stop.

Alaziela
saands

Replacement Grips I make

Post by saands »

Sounds to me like Zee takes pride in what he does and that making something that makes all his customers happy is part of the joy he gets out of it ... unfortunately, some folks are downright difficult to please and that can be frustrating ... I'm now kicking myself for not ordering a backup set.

Thanks Zee ...

Saands
alaziela

Replacement Grips I make

Post by alaziela »

I can completely understand that. I take pride and am very picky about my work I do. Yet, there is that handful you cannot seem to please even when you sacrifice your firstborn. I haven't seen the grips in person, but the pics on the site show top-notch craftsmanship. I'd just hate to see Zee stop making them over that handful.

Good luck and hope to still see you on here Zee.

Alaziela
randy
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Replacement Grips I make

Post by randy »

Bummer Zee. I have a pair and I love them. On my original set, the screw hole "wallowed" out just a few days after I got it. Replaced them with Zeegrips and they are working great. If you decide to make a few more before you quit.........let me know. I 'll get a backup set!

Thanks.
Randy
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Replacement Grips I make

Post by nbender »

Your grips have consistently received good reviews on this forum and on other forums. But you can't please everybody. Set your price high enough to cover the cost of return shipping on a small percentage of orders (and don't offer replacements to those few) and continue on knowing you produce a good product. I'd hate to see you quit.
larry

Replacement Grips I make

Post by larry »

:'(very sorry to hear your not going to make anymore grips, you made me a set for my cz52 and p64, i'm pleased with what you did for me,i hope all the best to you.larry :'(
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Replacement Grips I make

Post by papabear »

Shawn,

Sorry to here this, but you know best, and I wish you the best and thanks a bunch for all you have done for us, and especially for me personally!!!

Papabear
POINT SHOOTER
truth

Replacement Grips I make

Post by truth »

truth

Replacement Grips I make

Post by truth »

www.czgrips.us Beautiful Work!!!
rlj102468
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Replacement Grips I make

Post by rlj102468 »

Nothing like a set of Zee grips for resin replacements. Make sure to compare apples to apples.

C-Ya, Bobby J.
zeeborg

Replacement Grips I make

Post by zeeborg »

I appreciate all the support. The milsurp and C&R collecting community is one of the best I've ever hung out with. Down right honored to be part of it. And I'm not mad, angry, etc... at anyone.
And, I'm not saying 'I QUIT!'
I just need a breather, and do not want to make any promises as to when I'll get back into it.
When I do, I'll let you all know. ;)