Wanenmacher Gun Show

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
dolang1
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Wanenmacher Gun Show

Post by dolang1 »

A gun was fired at the gun show yesterday. couldn't see what happened from under the table. I was told that a 410 was fired into a display case and two people were injured by glass and/ or pellets.
I was disapointed in only finding one P-64 for 250 and 4 or 5 Maks from 225 to 500. No CZ82s or PA63s at all. I took Himmel's advice and bought a Russian IJ70 with 2 mags for 185 out the door at a pawn shop last week. I will shoot it tomorrow and finally have an opinion of a Mak. Later Don
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Wanenmacher Gun Show

Post by abwehr »

Waht a "Bummer" some idiot had a shell in the .410 and someone gets hurts! Gun Shows are in enough trouble as it is without this happening once or twice a year.
tunnelrat

Wanenmacher Gun Show

Post by tunnelrat »

Gun Shows are in enough trouble as it is without this happening once or twice a year.
And then everybody complains when the shows want us to unload our weapons before coming in. As though it were some sort of violation of our rights to carry loaded guns in a room filled with people, not all of whom are very careful...
himmel
Veteran member
Veteran member

Wanenmacher Gun Show

Post by himmel »

Don, hope you like yours as much as I like mine--$185 sounds like a great price, esp with two mags--I think some of these pawn shop guys don't exactly know what they have sometimes...LOL!
dolang1
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Wanenmacher Gun Show

Post by dolang1 »

Himmel, My boss found it for me, who happens to be an FFL. He called me on the radio and told me about it. He cautioned me that the truck I was driving was too big for their parking lot. I guess he knows me pretty well. Dirtiest gun I ever cleaned up, but I didn't mind a bit since I've seen Russians sell for over 300. Thanks again for telling me to get one. Later Don