Online Spring Order

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
steve98664

Online Spring Order

Post by steve98664 »

Hey all,

I am happy with my P64, but all the discussion about spring replacement here rung a bell when I found this website again. You can spec out any spring and have it made. I'm not sure how much they charge though. I wonder if this is who Wolff uses to get their springs?

http://www.springsfast.com/cm_compression.htm
saands

Online Spring Order

Post by saands »

Thanks for the link ... I have sent an inquiry and got prices ... pretty reasonable in large (100-200) quantities. I will have to give them a call, though, as they didn't really quote me what I asked for ::)

More soon ... thanks again for the link!

Saands
nbender
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Online Spring Order

Post by nbender »

saands, I hope you're opening a new store front ...
saands

Online Spring Order

Post by saands »

Nah ... I'm thinking more along the lines of a non-profit organization on this one ... maybe instead of a store front, we could call it a community distribution center ;D

Now ... can someone give me an accurate measure of the outer diameter of their P64 barrel? I'm away from my P64 at the moment and need to make sure that the new springs will fit. If I got several measurements from several P64s that would even be better as we all know that these little guys were not all made the same!
b52stan

Online Spring Order

Post by b52stan »

Saands,

I get .504 on my 1976, and .503 on my 1973, the only two that are handy right now.

Dug out the 1968, and it's .503.

Will be interesting to see a few more.

Stan
Last edited by b52stan on December 4th, 2006, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
devlinfaust
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Online Spring Order

Post by devlinfaust »

I very much like the quality of the Wolff springs I have purchased in the past. The folks at Wolff responded to my recent e-mail about a heavy duty recoil spring for a P-64, and said that this was in the works, but a specific time for availablity remains unknown. Naturally, if a heavy duty recoil spring (actually two, since I have two of these fine weapons) were to become available, I would certainly be interested. Customized springs but you have to buy 100 or 200? Still, I wonder if there would not be enough persons interested between this form, e-bay and gun-brokers.com to move that many in a reasonable time....

Good luck, and thanks!