Chrome Finish, and pocket clip

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
pirk56

Post by pirk56 »

Hey, ive seen a few members have had there guns chromed, looks really good, how did yall go about getting that done, and was it expensive, also ive seen a clip, mounted on the slide of the gun, prolly works well for in the pocket, where did yall get ahold of them, also im looking for a holster, any one no where i can look at a selection? thanks Pirk
rlj102468
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by rlj102468 »

Hey Pirk, Try clipdraw.com for the clip. I believe that is the right site. If you are looking for a carry holster, check the site threads for good ideals, then try websites or gun show for biggest selections. There are useally nice deals on ebay for holsters from Poland with extra mag and cleaning rod for around $25 plus shipping.

C-Ya,
Bobby J.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by normsutton »

NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage
dolang1
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by dolang1 »

Pirk, I had mine nickel plated. It was real easy. I just reached into my wallet and handed some guy $75.00. A local plating company in Oklahoma City did mine and my brothers' for 75 each. The hardest part was taking it a part and putting it back together. I had to get a gunsmith involved. If you try this, take it apart in a room that is not cluttered with other car parts. I had to buy a new spring that escaped. Later Don
edhunter

Post by edhunter »

are the clips easy to install without major risk?
Thanks,
Edhunter
tunnelrat

Post by tunnelrat »

are the clips easy to install without major risk?
Yup, they go on in about two minutes and come off in less time than that, leaving no mark on the pistol. The instructions are simple (even I can do it...!) and come in the package.