Please post photos of your grips installed please.

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
ckruger

Post by ckruger »

Can you show photos of the back of your grips installed? Thanks, chris
stibnite

Post by stibnite »

Not sure what you're looking for, but I just installed my new Zee Grips, have been taking some photos. Not the greatest images.

ltblazer83

Post by ltblazer83 »

The grips that i got from zeeborg look the same as the ones stibnite posted. In fact, the back side looks the same on both my P-64's with my stock grips too.
ltblazer83

Post by ltblazer83 »

I snapped some pictures for you:

Here's the originals:

With the new zeeborg grips installed!

The back of the white grips. As you can see by the bottom of them, they dont line up exactly right, but a small amount of filing off the top, and just a hair off the bottom will fix them right up...that is, if i take the time to actually do it. They feel fine in my hand so lazyness might prevail and I'll let em stay that way :P

Here's the back of the black ones. I dont know why the backstrapping looks so bad in the picture towards the middle. It doesnt look like that in person.

With both sets, I had to file the holes to make them a little bit bigger. They were just a tad too small and a little off center from where the screw holes were located, but that is to be expected. Almost every custom part you get for a gun needs to be custom fitted. Once I got them lined up and installed they are tight, and there is no play whatsoever in them. I think they look and feel great. Hopefully I'll get to take em both to the range and try them out pretty soon.