Grips??

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
nimble1

Grips??

Post by nimble1 »

Anyone hear anything about any new grips for our guns?? I did e-mail Omega telling him that I was interested.
Last edited by nimble1 on January 22nd, 2006, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Grips??

Post by abwehr »

Nothing to date on the grips. I would like to have at least one set as a spare in case one of mine get broken. Hopefully Omega will return shortly and let us know if the venture is feasable or not.
nimble1

Grips??

Post by nimble1 »

I'm not really worried about mine breaking..maybe I should be. But I'm absolutlety salivating about a set of walnut or rosewood grips. This is a gun that I really like and enjoy carrying and I would like it to look good.
gunnutz

Grips??

Post by gunnutz »

I broke my grips, Thankfully I found this board. ;D
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Grips??

Post by papabear »

Hi nimble 1,

Newbie here on P-64 Resourse, it is my understanding that Zeeborg over on the GunBoards
is going to be making them as soon as he has the mold made for the P-64 grips. I have bought 4 sets of his grips for the CZ52 and they are IMHO very nice. He makes them in different solid colors or with swirls of white blended in, ie., black grips w/white swirl comes out looking like black grips w/gray swirl, very nice looking, I know he does them in black, red, green, and brown and w/wo swirl. I have 2 CZ52's both with Zeeborg's grips and for me they handle better than the orig. grips. I also have (2 ) P-64's and (2)Makarov's. I think he was on here just recently asking if anyone would be interested in grips for the P-64, he didn't get a very good responce, but I emailed him on Gunboards and he said he was still going to start making them when he got the molds made. Again, IMHO, he makes a very nice set of grips for the CZ52 and I would think the same would be said of his grips for the P-64. I do not know if these grips will or will not have the thumb rest on the left side, He communicates very well as to receiving MO's and when he ships, and answers all questions quickly and ships in a timely manner.

I am glad to be a new member of this site and look forward to many imformative suggestions and ideas.

Take Care,

PapaBear
POINT SHOOTER
ozarker

Grips??

Post by ozarker »

Papabear welcome to the forum. I think I've seen you on some others. Our forum has been very civil and open to any legit discussion on firearms. I too look forward to see what our little weapon is going to look like with some decent grips. It will truly be a beautiful little pistol.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Grips??

Post by abwehr »

papabear,

Welcome to the P-64 Forum, we are certainly glad you found us! Yes, the grips should be coming soon. So far, Mine ar fine, but I sure like to have spares of most eveything.

I went shooting a couple of weeks ago at a local shooting range while out of town on business and I had taken my CZ75. While shooting, I saw a piece pf plastic fall onto the table and it was the lower corner of my right grip panel. Why it broke, I don't knowm but it did. I did "super glue" it back, but I need to get a replacement set ordered.

Plastic grip panels just tend to break sometime and a spare set for the P-64 is needed!