Laser?

Mods and Fixes by P-64 users...
Dillon1358

Laser?

Post by Dillon1358 »

I'm new to the forum. Does anyone know of an add-on laser for the P64? I would like to put one on mine. Thanks!
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Re: Laser?

Post by Weasel640 »

No. People have a hard time finding Holsters for them, not likely gonna have any easier time finding a good laser that will fit properly. Your best bet is to try generic lasers made to clip on the Trigger guard, not gonna be accurate tho as the Trigger Guard moves.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Welcome to the forum Dillon.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
Sirrus_Rider

Post by Sirrus_Rider »

Dillon1358 wrote: December 8th, 2018, 8:32 pm I'm new to the forum. Does anyone know of an add-on laser for the P64? I would like to put one on mine. Thanks!
No. If one were to be developed it would likely take the form of laser grips like the Crimson Trace grip laser for the PPK - PPK/s which are no longer produced. It says a lot about the current popularity of both those guns as CHL pieces and even the P-64. Although either of the three can work as concealed handguns their tiny sights make them less than optimal without a lot of practice. You don't see them carried very often because, why carry a classic, when you can carry a McGlock or RUGER LCP that you can snap on any sight you want in the case of the glock, or a laser tailor made for the LCP or the Glock..