9x18 cheap

All things ammo related.
Poppy42

9x18 cheap

Post by Poppy42 »

Field & Stream by me still has 9x18 ammo for $7.97 go fifty rounds. Don't know if it just local. I posted this a couple weeks back in the wrong spot so a thought I'd post it under ammo. It's the cheapest I've ever seen. Steel cased Blazer ammo. I've put about 300 rounds through my mak and my p64 with out a single problem. Seems a lot cleaner than surplus too.
Long, wide, deep, and without hesitation
Drec

Re: 9x18 cheap

Post by Drec »

Good price. It's about twice that in the Seattle area; which would be outside of Seattle as they have an ammo tax. I have a bunch of 9mm brass that is going to be trimmed down and reloaded.
Ketchman
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Ketchman »

Wish I could get it at that price!! :cry: I would buy a bunch of that as these guns were made to run on steel case ammo.
Close enough for Government work will get you dead, ask any Vet.
Poppy42

Post by Poppy42 »

I know cheaper than anyplace I've seen online or locally. I don't know if it's s closeout or what. I bought 1800 rounds and left ten boxes on the shelves. In case there happened to be some forum members locally that wanted some. I'll go back in a couple weeks if it's still there I'll buy it. If the shelves are restocked even better. The cheapest I've found ealse ware locally is about $14 for wolf. The price goes up from there. I found critical defence for $21 for twenty. But that's not exactly range fodder. I was getting ready to buy 1000 rounds online for about what I bought the 1800 rounds for.
Ketchman
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Ketchman »

This may sound wrong but I don't think I would have left those 10 boxes! :roll: Nice score man.
Close enough for Government work will get you dead, ask any Vet.
manicmechanic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by manicmechanic »

Poppy was that aluminum cased by chance?
Drec

Post by Drec »

Looking at the Bazer Ammo website, it doesn't look like they make a steel case, just aluminum for the Makarov round. They also have Berdan primers.
Poppy42

Post by Poppy42 »

manicmechanic wrote:Poppy was that aluminum cased by chance?
Yes you are right. I didn't realize I said steel cased in my op. I ment aluminum. Just a little brain fart on my part. Sorry bout that
manicmechanic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by manicmechanic »

still a great price regardless