Any source for ammo?

All things ammo related.
SMSRods

Any source for ammo?

Post by SMSRods »

Does anyone know of a source for ammo currently. Just got my first p64 and am dying to shoot it. Can't find ammo for it anywhere.
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Re: Any source for ammo?

Post by Weasel640 »

This is the only stuff that is guaranteed to be in stock: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-398

Everywhere else that has decent prices sells out as soon as it's listed. Your search is as good as mine. The venders that have ammo in stock change every day. Call around your local gun stores. Where I'm at there are a few that set box limits and that's the only reason I can still get ammo every once in awhile.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

I stopped doing business with CTD years ago when they started boning ya on shipping.

Now I see the are gouging on the ammo, really a $1 a round.

I hope folks are smart enough not to support that game.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
SMSRods

Post by SMSRods »

Thanks for the links. CTD is insane :shock: . Ordered some PPU from SG. Not a bad price and brass case so I can reload it. Now I just need to find components. Thanks again. This site is great for finding what you need.
MI CZ

Post by MI CZ »

If you haven't see it yet, gunbot now tracks 9mm Mak available for many of the major on-line sources, check it out.

http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/9x18/
lklawson

Post by lklawson »

Curly1 wrote:I stopped doing business with CTD years ago when they started boning ya on shipping.

Now I see the are gouging on the ammo, really a $1 a round.

I hope folks are smart enough not to support that game.
I'd rather throw rocks at people than use Dirtier than Cheap.

For those prices, I'll buy Reeds custom ammo or Buffalo Bore. It's still cheaper, the quality is, doubtless, higher, and I wouldn't have to deal with a despicable business.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
The Cheapskate's Guide to Gun Cleaning and Maintenance - "You shouldn't have to spend thousands of dollars on expensive gun cleaning an maintenance products. Find out how to save money with inexpensive alternatives that work just as well."
Hurryin' Hoosier
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Hurryin' Hoosier »

Check www.gunbot.net on a regular basis.
"I'm just a poor white man, trying to make my way in the world." - Officer Andy Renko, "Hill Street Blues"