Current Run on Supplies?

Non-firearms open discussion.
bear34

Re: Current Run on Supplies?

Post by bear34 »

I respect all of your opinions. I just don't agree with them.
DoubleTap

Post by DoubleTap »

I respect all of your opinions. I just don't agree with them.

Not sure what you disagree with really. Leftist politicians (notice I’m not talking about their constituents) are overwhelmingly in favor of gun control to some degree or another – usually to a pretty significant degree. That’s not even a debatable point. Further, if you support them, then you’re supporting their efforts by default. That’s not a debatable point either. Are their exceptions? Sure? The last Governor of our State was a fairly pro-gun Democrat. I even voted for the guy. And there are certainly anti-gun Republicans out there. But again, it’s all about playing the odds. And if you’re talking about a Democrat politician, you’re more than likely talking about a gun grabber.

It the people you’re supporting are exceptions, then great. But do your research. Don’t listen to what they say, but rather examine the way they’ve actually voted in the past. That’ll give you a pretty good idea about what they’re going to do. If the Second Amendment is important to you, then don’t be a partisan sheep. Think for yourself.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Gettin back on topic,

This was posted over on the gunboards concerning the state of affairs on gun related supplies and firearms.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/guns-and ... r-2_022013
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
badgerjfr

Post by badgerjfr »

thanks for the link curly. 9 months is a long time. hope my supplies last that long.
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left." -Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

This was posted over on the gunboards.

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread. ... age-answer

Remington is producing 20 million 22lr rounds per week and is looking to expand capacity.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary