Stop The Ban that is coming!

Non-firearms open discussion.
Ketchman
Elite member
Elite member

Re: Stop The Ban that is coming!

Post by Ketchman »

Weasel,

Surprised you know about the Bath School bombing. My great uncle was standing next to the perp when he detonated his final bomb killing himself and my great uncle. He was the superintendant of Bath Schools. That was a bad time and yet no one remembers it. And it was over taxes. :|
Close enough for Government work will get you dead, ask any Vet.
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

Ketchman wrote:Weasel,

Surprised you know about the Bath School bombing. My great uncle was standing next to the perp when he detonated his final bomb killing himself and my great uncle. He was the superintendant of Bath Schools. That was a bad time and yet no one remembers it. And it was over taxes. :|
I'm sorry to hear about you great uncle's untimely involvement. I wasn't even close to being a glimmer in this world then. I came across it while I was trying to research school fatalities. And as I said that attack has been the most fatal school attacks in U.S. history.

Another thing I thought of was that the Oklahoma City bombing occurred in 1995, just a year after the 1994 assault weapons bill was signed. That attack has been the most fatal domestic public attack in U.S. history. Just more proof that banning assault weapon does not stop crazy people from taking mass amounts of lives. In fact that bomb was in part due to the perception that the Government had overstepped it's bounds with gun confiscation.

Really not something I want to see repeated in history. But the more politicians and their followers forget history, the more likely it is to repeat.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
Ketchman
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Ketchman »

Ain't that the truth about forgetting their history. Or even worse, ignoring it! The most important thing I picked up from AA while I was learning to not need alcohol was the definition of insanity: Expecting different results from the same old actions. And while politicians put different names to things, it's still the same old actions. And the general public chooses to think it's gonna be different this time. Sigh. :cry:
Close enough for Government work will get you dead, ask any Vet.