Historical Weapons Workshop

Non-firearms open discussion.
lklawson

Historical Weapons Workshop

Post by lklawson »

I'm partnering with a local Salle to do this.

Quick blurb:
Introducing SWORDs first Open Workshop on Weaponry! Kirk Lawson of CBD Western Martial Arts will be stopping by to give an all-day lesson on the uses of such weapons as the Bowie Knife, the Shillelagh, the Tomahawk and many more! Have an interest in Historical weaponry? Just curious on how these weapons were really used? Come down and check it out - $40 for an all day class that includes a free lunch!

http://www.facebook.com/events/532044963479729/

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
The Cheapskate's Guide to Gun Cleaning and Maintenance - "You shouldn't have to spend thousands of dollars on expensive gun cleaning an maintenance products. Find out how to save money with inexpensive alternatives that work just as well."
lklawson

Re: Historical Weapons Workshop

Post by lklawson »

Hmmm...

I've been reminded (elsewhere) that this is a pay entry event. While my intention was to invite folks out to have a fun stabby-choppy time, because it is a pay entry, perhaps this should be moved to the Buy, Sell, Trade section.

Your call, Mods.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
The Cheapskate's Guide to Gun Cleaning and Maintenance - "You shouldn't have to spend thousands of dollars on expensive gun cleaning an maintenance products. Find out how to save money with inexpensive alternatives that work just as well."