Re: Survival flashlight

Post by surfzombie »

I wouldn't mind haveing one of those.
Ketchman
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Ketchman »

Didn't I see that on the Red Jacket Firearms webpage and TV show?
Close enough for Government work will get you dead, ask any Vet.
juniustaylor
Elite member
Elite member

Post by juniustaylor »

Ketchman, you are correct. I don't recall if they only did a special run on them and then quit. Either way, I can't stand their show on TV. The people they deal with are pretty dumb and the employees are usually babies. I'm sure it's all in the name of TV drama but I highly doubt I would want anything made by them and their prices are a huge RIPOFF. Yet, people buy it, oh well. :)
US Air Force Veteran - OEF/OIF
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

I remember seeing this in 2008 when it was revealed at SHOT. The prototype was made by Magpul, and the demo was pretty nifty. I'd like one!
The guys at Magpul are creating some pretty neat things to compliment their outstanding magazine line.
lklawson

Post by lklawson »

SBR, right? Maybe also AOW because it folds up to not look like a firearm.

Kinda cool though.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
The Cheapskate's Guide to Gun Cleaning and Maintenance - "You shouldn't have to spend thousands of dollars on expensive gun cleaning an maintenance products. Find out how to save money with inexpensive alternatives that work just as well."
lklawson

Post by lklawson »

juniustaylor wrote:Either way, I can't stand their show on TV. The people they deal with are pretty dumb and the employees are usually babies. I'm sure it's all in the name of TV drama but I highly doubt I would want anything made by them and their prices are a huge RIPOFF. Yet, people buy it, oh well. :)
E-Gads, I hate that show. Their special project builds are all completely idiotic and almost all of the people on it are absolute jack-wads that I came to despise over the course of about 2/3 of the first season, after which I stopped watching it.

I still watch American Guns from time to time. I haven't come to despise any of them yet and only about half of their special builds are completely idiotic. I actually really enjoyed a repeat I saw last night; the "belt buckle gun" and M1 Garand.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk
The Cheapskate's Guide to Gun Cleaning and Maintenance - "You shouldn't have to spend thousands of dollars on expensive gun cleaning an maintenance products. Find out how to save money with inexpensive alternatives that work just as well."