p64 fit a Walther ppk kydex holster?

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
Jaggery77

p64 fit a Walther ppk kydex holster?

Post by Jaggery77 »

Hey guys,
I know that I have learned of some great holsters from here for the p64. But I am really wanting an appendix iwb kydex holster like an incog but am finding few for the p64. I know that the p64 is slightly longer than the ppk, and that many have used ppk holster but they were made from non rigid material molded like kydex unlike leather. Anyone know if I will have problems using a ppk kydex molded holster for my p64??
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Re: p64 fit a Walther ppk kydex holster?

Post by Weasel640 »

No it won't work.

You may be able to get your P-64 in the holster but they are enough different that with the rigidity you will have issues.

Besides there are Kydex holsters for the P-64 on the market so why make it an issue? Have you considered a leather/kydex hybrid for IWB? You get the rigidity on the weapon but flexibility on your waist. There are a bunch available on eBay in both just kydex and the leather/kydex. Also Alien Gear has many offerings here: http://aliengearholsters.com/holsters/p ... p-106.html

Another option is to just make it yourself. I know of a lot of people who just get flat kydex and mold it to their liking.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
Jaggery77

Re: p64 fit a Walther ppk kydex holster?

Post by Jaggery77 »

Thanks for the information. There has not been much discussion on the all kydex holster sellers out there. Even on eBay not much for the full kydex models. My reason for not going with hybrids is that they tend to be larger and I am carrying appendix and desire to keep holster footprints to a minimum due to space with mobility as they get wider with those rigs. Alien gear while well made and affordable for what you get tend to take up much space. I would love to make my own which I should and have messed with kydex before, but student life just makes for little extra time to do anything extra than taking care of the fam. I appreciate your time and suggestions. I will check into it more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk