How do I wear the shoulder holster?

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
gman68w

How do I wear the shoulder holster?

Post by gman68w »

I got the leather shoulder holster rig from RTG, but I'm having some trouble figuring out the one strap. Is the whole thing meant to be worn like suspenders? Or does the strap on the far right go down the back?
Jesus sez 'Pack Heat' Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now,
he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that
hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
chestertnted

Re: How do I wear the shoulder holster?

Post by chestertnted »

I like your Luke reference. Did a little research, and found Like 11:21 talks of protecting property. Joel 3:10 is about swords from plowshares. Matthew 5:39 is about turning the other cheek for less than LETHAL force. And last is Samuel 13:19-22, where the Philistines/government wanted to confiscate weapons. Said to sharpen swords and defend self.
On the shoulder holster I think it either goes behind your neck, then secured on your front side; or it just goes across the front of your chest.
"For the Founders, the right of the citizen to be armed-they never imagined a world in which they would be disarmed for the supposed benefit of preventing access to weapons by madmen."
zardoz

Re: How do I wear the shoulder holster?

Post by zardoz »

gman68w, I have one or those shoulder holsters. My holster rides against my left side, arm through the loop and the loose strap goes around the back of my neck and goes down my right front to my belt. Don't know if it is the right way but it's comfortable and seems to work, hope it works for you.

Jim