P64 + Clipdraw + sweat = ?

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
Rodeo Clown

P64 + Clipdraw + sweat = ?

Post by Rodeo Clown »

Hello all! First P64 and first post :)

To begin, thanks for all the information you guys provide! You're certainly a well of knowledge and it's been fun reading what you have to say about the CZAKs.

I've been looking over the forum for awhile now and see that some of you use the Clipdraw on your P64s. I'm a long time carrier that recently picked up a P64 and is trying to decide on an IWB system which doesn't break the wallet. The Clipdraw seems to be a viable option that almost everyone who's tried it seems to swear by. My question is this... having never used a Clipdraw, how do your P64s handle humid/hot conditions when using a Clipdraw? I.e., Does sweat make your P64 unmanageable in terms of keeping a hand on the grip/sweeping the safety when presenting, etc.? Are you cleaning your weapon every day? How does the P64 finish hold up to sweat?

Thank you in advance for feedback! Suggestions on any IWB system (Clipdraw or not) will be welcomed.
bear34

Re: P64 + Clipdraw + sweat = ?

Post by bear34 »

After trying numerous holsters including the clipdraw(p64 is too heavy IMO) I have found that the best holster is the Remora. I believe Curly is also a fan. Only about $25 bucks shipped. Go online and look for coupons.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

+1 on Remora won all mine on ebay.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
Rodeo Clown

Post by Rodeo Clown »

Thanks for the input! Just ordered my Remora :D