Magazine holster

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
dalek

Magazine holster

Post by dalek »

Where can I get a magazine holster that can fit 2 P64 mags? Does not have to be perfect, but something that will work and I can either find locally or have it here by saturday.
wlockridge

Re: Magazine holster

Post by wlockridge »

Stop at the dollar store, or whatever passes for that in your area, and get a couple of small cell phone cases with the rotating belt clip and the magnetic closures. They work great for mine. Shouldn't cost more than five or six dollars for both.
Bill
Shoot first, Shoot straight, and hit what you're aiming at, if you can do these things and have six rounds of ammo, you'll have two thirds more than you need to prevail.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

That is a great idea Bill.

I happened to have one lying around and just tried it.
Mine holds 2 mags and looks like this
http://www.amazon.com/Nite-Ize-Universa ... phone+case

Whats really great about it is the easy opening of the magnetic flap and whan you withdraw the first mag the flap shuts closed by itself to secure the 2nd mag.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
wlockridge

Post by wlockridge »

Gary,
That looks great. Never gave that a thought but now that I see yours I think I'll order two, one for my mags and one for that moose of a cell phone I have. I just use the single flip phone cases now so if I want two extra mags then I have to carry two cases. Your idea solves that problem. Thanks.
Bill
Shoot first, Shoot straight, and hit what you're aiming at, if you can do these things and have six rounds of ammo, you'll have two thirds more than you need to prevail.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

And the clip they have on mine to attach to your belt can be a PITA to put on but it will stay on even in a tornado. :)
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
jasonnech

Post by jasonnech »

oh i learned something new from you bill. That's a great idea bill plus you can save.
Showing my assist knife
45collector

Post by 45collector »

I use a Galco smc20 for my East German Makarov spare magazine. It works well for the P64 also.