Issue Shoulder Holster

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
amd6547

Issue Shoulder Holster

Post by amd6547 »

I bought one of the issue P64 shoulder holsters a while back...the one which has elastic straps and is made of unfinished tan leather. Mine does not have the spare mag pouch, but has slots to mount one, and it also has belt loops on the back
Anyway, I use Ballistol for some of my lube needs. It can also be used on leather.
So, I decided to give this holster the ballistol treatment.
It turned out great! The light tan turned a very nice Carmel tan color, and the leather softened up just right.
The P64 carries very nicely in this holster, and conceals great very comfortable to wear.
wlockridge

Re: Issue Shoulder Holster

Post by wlockridge »

amd6547,
If you have any extra cell phone cases for the older flip phones laying around they make excellent mag pouches. If not you can always get one from the nearest dollar store for a few bucks. I always get the ones with the magnetic closures, no fiddling around with snaps or Velcro. And, because today it's not uncommon to see people with as many as 2 or 3 cell phones (who knows why) they don't attract any attention at all. Hope this finds you and yours well and safe, happy holidays.
Bill
Shoot first, Shoot straight, and hit what you're aiming at, if you can do these things and have six rounds of ammo, you'll have two thirds more than you need to prevail.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

This is what I use for my Mak's and P-64's...nothing fancy about me.

Knife case

Old cell phone case holds 2 mags

cell phone and larger knife cases.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

Papabear,
Would you PM or email me your address?

Thanks!