New holster

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
bear34

New holster

Post by bear34 »

Just ordered an Allen Gun Glove. Anyone have one?

http://www.gungloveholsters.com/IWB_Holsters.html
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Re: New holster

Post by Curly1 »

Nice looking holster.

Let us know how it works out.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
jabski

Post by jabski »

This looks to be an inexpensive version of HBE Leatherworks Pro TL. I have three of those, and love them! I'm sure this works fine, as the design is the same. You can notice the lack of detail, or boning, i guess,so I wonder how well retention is compared to the more expensive holster, but I plan on getting one myself pretty soon. You can't beat the price
jabski

Post by jabski »

I too have heard very good things about this holster.
So did you get the holster that fits the Walther PPK? I do plan on getting one or even two soon. I just really like this style of holster, with the offset clip. I sold a nice HBE Com 3 IWB holster that had loops....I found out quickly that I hate loops, so I got rid of it :evilgrin: . Let us know how you like this, and again, was it for the PPK/S ?
bear34

Post by bear34 »

jabski wrote:I too have heard very good things about this holster.
So did you get the holster that fits the Walther PPK? I do plan on getting one or even two soon. I just really like this style of holster, with the offset clip. I sold a nice HBE Com 3 IWB holster that had loops....I found out quickly that I hate loops, so I got rid of it :evilgrin: . Let us know how you like this, and again, was it for the PPK/S ?
I did get the PPK model. Wearing crossdraw between 10-11. I think it's the holster I've been looking for. I am kind of wishing I would have bought a left hand clip behind though. I think I would have preferred a reverse cant.
music300

Post by music300 »

I know this is an old post but I just got my Allen Gun Glove and it's great. The one with the offset clip, and the P64 just disappears. Usually wear jeans and a tee shirt. Very comfy.