Post by Jlandis003 »

African game industries via ebay

Suede and comfortable
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Re: Fantastic $14 IWB holster

Post by Curly1 »

Welcome to the forum, looks like a nice option.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
jemsj4

Post by jemsj4 »

This is the same holster I use. I've had it a few months & love it.
jemsj4

Post by jemsj4 »

Update- I've had this holster for a year of almost daily carry & it still works fine. The only problem- don't leave the gun in the holster when you pull your pants down, as in the bathroom. The gun usually falls out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUEDE-TUCKABLE- ... 0699479204

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUEDE-TUCKABLE- ... 0699480332
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Yes I have something similiar for a PPK/s that would do the same thing when dropping trow.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
glitch1187

Post by glitch1187 »

Can you tell me which model works for the P64? Is it the one for the .380 Auto S Walther? :?:
Thanks, John
robhic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by robhic »

On the reviews/recommendations on this site, I ordered and received (today 4/21) this holster from African Game Industries. It looks nice and fits quite well. I like the suede interior so that it is (hopefully) easy on the finish of my P-64. Haven't worn it, yet, but it doesn't look like it should be much different from other holsters for guns smaller and larger that I have and are comfortable. And at $15 I'm not excessively concerned.... :|
- Robert

"Giving Money and Power to Government is Like Giving Whiskey and Car Keys to Teenage Boys" - PJ O'Rourke
robhic
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by robhic »

I've already posted that I bought and received an "African Game Industries" holster - same as a few others here. Yes, it seems a pretty decent holster and the suede should be kind to the finish of my P-64. But after playing with it a bit, I really think it is a bit loose. Retention is not a huge deal for me but how high the pistol rides is. So I pinched off the bottom edge of the holster (right below the trigger guard, more-or-less...) and it 1) held the pistol a bit more snugly and 2) allowed it to ride a bit higher. I like it!

So right now I'm trying to figure a good way to punch a hole in the holster to add my own retention screw (copied from the style in a High Noon holster I have) and a drill is looking like the ticket. I wish I had a good leather punch but, we can't have everything! :mrgreen:

ADD: Got the hole punched, added a tension screw and WOW! what a difference it made. The retention still isn't the tightest but that's not a problem. It Is better but mainly the gun rides a bit higher so it ain't swallowed up by that (a bit too long) holster. It stops around the safety lever/decocker and the back end of the gun is out enough to get an almost perfect grip on it. Much improved and I would recommend this mod.
- Robert

"Giving Money and Power to Government is Like Giving Whiskey and Car Keys to Teenage Boys" - PJ O'Rourke