Hoslter question (U.S. Gunleather)

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
WayniacKT

Hoslter question (U.S. Gunleather)

Post by WayniacKT »

Hey guys. I am the proud owner of a U.S. Gunleather IWB holster for my P64 and I love it.
BUT :P I have a question. When I try to wear the holster all day it seems to eventually swivel up and almost out of my pants. It is a single point holster and wants to swivel up at that one loop point. I was thinking I might solve this problem with some sort of rubber material applied to the inside of the holster near the bottom.
My question is whether anyone has any ideas on a good thin product that would work for this. I figure something like what Remora uses but not sure where to go to get something like that with a sticky backing. I have some Pachmyer grip sheets but they are kinda thick. If nothing else though I may use them.
Just looking for thoughts.

This is a pict of my holster below.

Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Re: Hoslter question (U.S. Gunleather)

Post by Curly1 »

Try some sticky felt, you should be able to pick it up in Home Depot.

I may give you enough friction to keep it from riding up.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
snailman153624

Post by snailman153624 »

What may help is tightening the screw holding the loop on, if it's swiveling at this point. USGL makes an IWB holster that uses 2 loops which doesn't have this problem at all.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

This holster was designed to ride closer to the appendix than most, and with the single point of attachment, allows the user to slightly adjust the degree of muzzle rake. If the screw is turning, set it the way you want and apply a drop of blue threadlocker or clear nail polish. If the loop isn't actually turning and the holster is still walking up, I'd wager you have a very loose belt paired with it, or it just isn't the style for you. If you believe it to be the latter, contact me.