Altered Holster

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
seniordom

Altered Holster

Post by seniordom »

Recently purchased a Daltech Force PP2 pocket holster for my P64. After wearing it for a week I noted that the gun fit the holster in a rather sloppy manner. This holster is designed for the Walther PPK among others of approximately the same size so I figured that the P64 would fit pretty good. After thinking about what to do with the holster I decided that a very simple fix would correct the problem. I stitched two small but very strong stitches three eights of an inch from the original stitching toward the trigger guard and now the gun fits as it should.
Attachments
Modified.JPG
Sloppy.JPG
Modified.JPG
Last edited by seniordom on December 25th, 2012, 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Re: Altered Holster

Post by Curly1 »

Click on full editer button on the bottom and then use the browse button to go to the pic on your pc.

Use add file button and repeat if multiple pics.

Do a preview to review and then submit.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
seniordom

Post by seniordom »

To Curly 1,

Thanks for the info regarding loading photos. My problem was that the photos were too large in size to be loaded. After checking around I found that Windows Paint has a great application that will resize any photo and then will load without any problems. Thanks again.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Nice job looks like original stitching from the factory.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary