Source for white holsters?

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
Never Enough Ammo

Source for white holsters?

Post by Never Enough Ammo »

I am looking for a white surplus holster and can not find one ebay or anywhere else. I know they where for sale around various places at one time,are they all gone?
Life is hard,it's harder when you're stupid-John Wayne
maue

Re: Source for white holsters?

Post by maue »

im not shoure if this is what you were wanting how ever this is what i have found
http://www.oquirrharms.com/index.php?ma ... cts_id=715
worst order ever FIX BAYONETS
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

Like this one?:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271165599981

I don't think they made them white for the P-64, but they did for the makarov.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
maue

Post by maue »

I agree. a Makarov holster would prbably be your best bet.
worst order ever FIX BAYONETS
EMS

Post by EMS »

There were white holsters for the P64. They were used by the Military Police and by the traffic police. They are just much rarer then the standard black and brown holsters.

Edit: Not a P64 holster in the picture below.
Attachments
A joint patrol of a Polish MP and Police officer. An MP by himself can not stop a civilian unless he is in the middle of committing a dangerous crime so they sometimes are seen in joint patrols with police officers.
A joint patrol of a Polish MP and Police officer. An MP by himself can not stop a civilian unless he is in the middle of committing a dangerous crime so they sometimes are seen in joint patrols with police officers.
Last edited by EMS on September 1st, 2013, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Weasel640
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by Weasel640 »

EMS wrote:There were white holsters for the P64. They were used by the Military Police and by the traffic police. They are just much rarer then the standard black and brown holsters.
Hate to break it to you, but that is not a P-64. I don't know for sure what it is, a date for the picture would give a better idea. But I'm sure that is not a P-64. It is a full frame side arm, even the mag holster is a full frame (15+) size.

It even looks to me like both the white and black holsters are some kind of plastic or composite material. Muck like the Safari Land or Blackhawk Serpa holsters.
Weasel

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence.
EMS

Post by EMS »

Yes, I know that that is not a P64 holster but I should have mentioned that to make it clear.

I couldn't find a picture of a Polish MP with a white P64 holster so I used this picture just to show that the Polish MP's used white holsters.

Edit: Found some more pictures.

On the first picture there are white P83 holsters visible, on the second picture it could be a P64 holster it is hard to see because of the way the holsters are worn.
Attachments
zw.jpg
na_patrolu_kopia.jpg
EMS

Post by EMS »

I asked around and found out that the Polish Navy also uses white holsters as a part of their parade uniforms

I found a source of used white holsters for the P64 pistol, so If anybody is interested in getting one send me a message or login in and check the "Buy, Sell, Trade" section of this forum.