Crossbreed

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
greatscott

Re: Crossbreed

Post by greatscott »

Hi! I am new to the forum, but I own two P-64's, A 1974 and a 1977. The 1974 is my daily carry, and it is an awsome weapon. I carry it in a soft leather IWB holster that I purchased from CHEAPER THAN DIRT, and it conceals really well. The gun is accurate and I have never had any problems with it. I have more expensive guns, but the P-64 is by far my favorite CCW.
p64-1973

Post by p64-1973 »

greatscott wrote:Hi! I am new to the forum, but I own two P-64's, A 1974 and a 1977. The 1974 is my daily carry, and it is an awsome weapon. I carry it in a soft leather IWB holster that I purchased from CHEAPER THAN DIRT, and it conceals really well. The gun is accurate and I have never had any problems with it. I have more expensive guns, but the P-64 is by far my favorite CCW.
Hello and welcome. I to have two P-64's, and love both of them! :hi:
Those who beat their weapons into plows will do nothing, but till the soil for those who do not.
Curly1
Elite member
Elite member

Post by Curly1 »

Welcome to the forum bro.
Laugh Hard and Often.

Gary
benheart

Post by benheart »

Welcome. Stick around a bit. Good people here. :-)
jonbw

Post by jonbw »

I just ordered a White Hat Holster which is the same as the Crossbreed only a bit cheaper or the same price for horsehide as cowhide. The main reason I ordered from them is you can also order extra Kydex for another holster for 19.95.

They have the same velcro clip options which show nothing on your belt which I like. Nothing visible. You can also order extra velcro strips so you can have more than one belt setup to work with the holster.

I have red too that they can be hard on finishes but one of my 64's was going to be refinished anyway so will chrome it or something similar and use it for carry. It was going to be done anyway as bluing is worn some.

The main reason I looked at them is it can take 6-8 months to get a good leather holster and lots or several anyway of the good leather outfits are not taking orders. The White Hat ships in about two weeks.

whitehatholsters.com if anyone is interested.
seven.62mm

Post by seven.62mm »

I ordered a Crossbreed Super Tuck with combat cut for the P64 (they manufacture one specifically for) at the NRA Show in mid-April and received it last week as advertised (3 weeks). Absolutely comfortable IWB, perfect fit, and as said earlier, very, very concealable.
badgerjfr

Post by badgerjfr »

just ordered a crossbreed version of a holster for my Kahr pm9. looking forward to trying it out. everthing i've heard about these style holsters has been pretty good so i thought i would give it a try.
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left." -Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)