What's your favorite canted IWB holster for your P64?

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
Legally Armed

What's your favorite canted IWB holster for your P64?

Post by Legally Armed »

Now that I've done the spring swaps on my P64, I'm ready to buy a holster so I can carry it. I like IWB holsters, and I like the holster to hold the gun at a forward cant. Any ideas?
pete950

Re: What's your favorite canted IWB holster for your P64?

Post by pete950 »

I use a Don Hume inside the pants that was made for the Walter PPK
works great.

Pete :D
Byrd

Post by Byrd »

I was going to post this as a new thread, but since Legally Armed asked the question first :hi: here are pics of my new DeSantis SOF-Tuck IWB. The stock number from Midway is the same for the Colt Government Model 380 & the Walther PPK & PPKS, and as you can see fits the P-64 perfectly.

It is adjustable for crossdraw & small of back carry, as well as cant. You can see that the mouth is reinforced for easy holstering after the draw.

It is a "tuckable" model, and I'm not sure I like that feature, but I am going to wear it as a straight IWB & forego that. The clip is stout &is in a j hook fashion to be placed under the belt. This is a new experience as well. I't a quality holster no doubt, and for under $20 from Midway it should work well.

My P-64 is 100% on function, I have replaced the hammer spring for a decent double action, and smoothed the safety/decocker for better function. I now have a sub $200 CCW pistol, and life is good!
Attachments
DeSantis #3.jpg
Desantis #2.jpg
DeSantis #1.jpg
From Above Only & Not Beneath!
The Only Sarge

Post by The Only Sarge »

Ace Case IWB fits perfect. $9.95 at CheaperThanDirt
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ZAA829-1.html