pocket carry

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
mrbunky

pocket carry

Post by mrbunky »

do any of you guys carry in front or rear pocket?if so what holster do you use? :?:
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

Re: pocket carry

Post by grayfox »

Can't help, I carrry mine in a forbus paddle holster & a NAA 22 mag in my front pocket.
bluedsteel

Post by bluedsteel »

I never knew Fobus to make a holster for the P 64. That must be a Fobus made for the Walthers PPK or PPKS.
robalan

Post by robalan »

The NRA site has 511 jeans with pockets in the front inside for the gun on your right side and two small pockets for mags on the left. They also sell a little leather holster. It is a great combination and I use it most the time. NRA has ankle holsters that are nice for a backup. I like the gun to ride a little high so I have the small ankle holster on the bottom followed by a medium one above it with the P64 or Sig P232 in it. There is a strap to keep the gun from falling out.
grayfox
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by grayfox »

Not sure what model forbus holster I have but Papabear has the same one. Maybe he can help. Mine fits tight & is a great way to carry.
piaggior
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by piaggior »

I just got a Desantis Nemesis. I've only had it a couple of days, but so far I like it alot. It holds the pistol upright pretty well, and it stays in my front pocket when I draw the pistol.
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by gunneyrabbit »

I do during the Summer months when I can shove my .380 or .32 Kel-Tec Pistole into the front lower pocket of my Cargo shorts.
I usually put a 1/3" thin squre piece of closed cell neoprene foam in front to protect the trigger form accidental contact with anything. The Neoprene does not move, it is very safe, quick access and totally unrecognisable to any one as a pistol.
G.R.
hangfire

Post by hangfire »

KelTec P3AT is in my back pocket every day. I carry several pocket holsters in my car for different applications. On shirttail out days (most) the best one is the DeSantis Nemesis, good fit and comfortable but it allows the gun to print somewhat. On the shirttail in days a Hunter mod. 2500-2 works great; stiff leather backing is shaped like a wallet. For me P-64 is a tad too big/heavy for pocket carry.
gwbiker

Post by gwbiker »

I live in Arizona, therefore I can choose to legally OC my P-64.
tiber1

Post by tiber1 »

I use the Desantis Nemesis, personally, I think it is awesome. I was carrying last night in a pair of shorts and you couldn't even tell.
blackblade

Post by blackblade »

When I do pocket carry, I either carry a P-64 or SMC-918 in the front left pants pocket in a DeSanti Nemesis holster and occassionally a LCP in a leather wallet holster. When at the gym I wear Cargo Shorts and carry the LCP in my left pants pocket in a leather wallet holster:

I also get a chance to do some reading ("Unintended Consequences"). Here I do some bike sprints for a couple hours in the late evening or early morning hours when I often have the place to myself (note the Ruger LCP I keep in my shorts). I tend to suck down a couple bottles of iced Crystal Lite lemonade to stay hydrated and keep loaded with some electrolites.