JMG holsters.

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
kurremkarm

JMG holsters.

Post by kurremkarm »

I just received a holster from this guy, took a bit longer than he said but it was over the holidays.

Price is right and he has a drop down for the p64. My holster fits like a glove and is very comfortable.

Just throwing it out there as an option.

http://www.jmgholsters.com/iwb.htm

Regards.
juniustaylor
Elite member
Elite member

Re: JMG holsters.

Post by juniustaylor »

I've looked at those before. I'd never purchase one as I can make my own. They look pretty decent for what they are. His oil dying isn't the best, pretty streaky looking. However, if it's IWB, you won't see it anyway... Glad that you got it and that you like it.
music300

Post by music300 »

I have one of his IWB's and the quality is very good, however I don't think it or any like it is comfortable. Guess I need to buy bigger duds or lose weight. Bigger clothes might be cheaper :). John
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

music300 wrote:I have one of his IWB's and the quality is very good, however I don't think it or any like it is comfortable. Guess I need to buy bigger duds or lose weight. Bigger clothes might be cheaper :). John
It's because he puts the clip on the face of the holster, increasing it's thickness. Try an IWB with offset loops and you'd be amazed.