Marschal grips???

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
Sgt P

Marschal grips???

Post by Sgt P »

Wow,
Just used it to track my grips. It works if you just punch in your 5 digit zip code, put the cursor over the "search" button and hit "enter". ;)
bigheaddaddy

Marschal grips???

Post by bigheaddaddy »

Same problem here. I ordered a set for my Bersa Thunder 2 weeks ago. I have sent 5 e-mails asking them to put my initials on one side of the grips (didn't know I could get that when I ordered), but athey will not respond. When I check the order status, it also tells me "no zip code found...".

I think the grips will come and they'll look great, but I don't think it's too much to ask to answer an e-mail. I know they are in Hungary, but e-mail in Hungary works just like e-mail in NC, doesn't it?
bigheaddaddy

Marschal grips???

Post by bigheaddaddy »

SGT P. - Can you post a screenshot of what you see when you track your order, or let me know your zip code so I can see how a sucessfully tracked order looks.

When I put in my zip code (28650) and hit enter, I get the "no zip code found" message. When I put in my zip code, hold the curser over the serch button and hit enter, I get no info at all.

When did you place your order?

Thanks!
bigheaddaddy

Marschal grips???

Post by bigheaddaddy »

Never mind.

I received an e-mail from Dennis this morning and everything is on track. I'm sure the grips will look GREAT when they arrive. In fact, I'll post picss of them.

Patience is a virtue, and unfortunately, it's someting I have little of.
7point62fmj

Marschal grips???

Post by 7point62fmj »

bigheaddaddy wrote:Never mind.

I received an e-mail from Dennis this morning and everything is on track. I'm sure the grips will look GREAT when they arrive. In fact, I'll post picss of them.

Patience is a virtue, and unfortunately, it's someting I have little of.
He also got back with me too.
Sgt P

Marschal grips???

Post by Sgt P »

Folks, as I did get my Marschal grips from Dennis, I had a problem with the grip screw that he sent. I sent him an e-mail and told him that the grip screw was off a little. :( Well Dennis always tries to provide excellent grips so to help me out he sent me a few extras to be sure that one would fit perfectly. ;) Now this is the kind of service that Dennis offers. Thanks Dennis. 8-)
tiber1

Marschal grips???

Post by tiber1 »

I have a pair of Oiled Walnut on order! Hope they look as good as I think they will!
Sgt P

Marschal grips???

Post by Sgt P »

Tiber1,
Yeah the photos on Marschal grips web site is superb! You will be surprised how good they look when you put them on your P-64. I sure was as it made the pistol look so much better. The quality and fit was excellent. I look forward to another pair in a differant pattern hardwood. ;)
tiber1

Marschal grips???

Post by tiber1 »

It was tough to pick, too many choices. I almost went with the zebrawood in a red, but didn't think it matched my eyes~
Getting a Tok soon, pretty sure I'll be ordering a pair of grips from him for that too!
cubsfan

Marschal grips???

Post by cubsfan »

How do these grips hold up over time? Do they need any special care? I am looking at ordering some for a few of my pistols, but I'd like to know before I do and I know some of members on here have had them for awhile.
jpenland

Marschal grips???

Post by jpenland »

I ordered mine in December, and they just updated on the site that it shipped today. I am so excited to see em on my p64
rottenrick

Marschal grips???

Post by rottenrick »

Tiber 1, Welcome. My grips are oil rubbed walnut. Dennis does excellent work, you will NOT BE disappointed. TRUST ME ON THIS.
nlvoldy40

Re: Marschal grips???

Post by nlvoldy40 »

Ordered grips from him 1/3/10, for a cz-82.I got them middle of this mo. There great, had to do a little fitting but otherwise nice. Just ordered a set for one of my 64s. Worth the wait.
vimes

Post by vimes »

cubsfan wrote:How do these grips hold up over time? Do they need any special care? I am looking at ordering some for a few of my pistols, but I'd like to know before I do and I know some of members on here have had them for awhile.
Mine have held up well over time. Just be careful when cleaning not to get too much solvent on the grips. One of my grips has a small smudge on it now. :)
nlvoldy40

Post by nlvoldy40 »

vimes

Bummer about the smudge, I should get my 64 grips this next week.Will post some pics.

nlvoldy40