Review – US Gunleather

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
kilogulf59

Review – US Gunleather

Post by kilogulf59 »

Please understand this review was penned for my forum originally. I had to post it around however as all must know of this mans fine craftsmanship - thanks you.

As you all know I purchased a sweet Radom P-64 9x18mm automatic from Chris aka luvmysigp225 a while ago. The pistol is fantastic but I needed a holster and magazine carrier so…doing my homework I came across Chris Dickow aka dickfunk on The Unofficial P-64 Resource Message Board of which he is the administrator.

Chris is also the sole proprietor of US GUNLEATHER and he specializes in the P-64. Great, I contacted him and told him what I wanted. Below is a picture of the outcome. The work is simply fantastic. I find it exceptionally difficult to believe that Chris is new to holster making. Both holster and pouch are light, very functional, easily concealable and there was virtually no break-in period. Oh and of course fit and finish are outstanding as well…I enjoy carrying and can almost forget the weapon is on me. Draws are fast and smooth; reholsters are easy and one-handed…what more can I say.

His prices are cheap nevertheless the quality of his work is anything but, in fact it is exceptional…and the delivery time was weeks under that quoted. This was my first US GUNLEATHER holster…but not my last as he is increasing his pistol fit options continually.

If you’re in the market, contact Chris via his website (linked above) and he will work with you. Chris is a hellofa nice man to do business with, a refreshing surprise in this day and age.

For the record, I did pay for the setup, this endorsement was written because it was earned not bought. I believe most of you know me well enough by now to know I don’t work that way.

Take Care and Stay Safe,
Ken aka kilogulf59

Integrated Close Combat Forum
swd

Review – US Gunleather

Post by swd »

I also have a holster from US GUNLEATHER. O can't say enough good things about the quality and the fit. I hardly know the holster and pistol are on my hip when I carry. I also like how close it fits to my hip. I have seen other CCW holsters that seem a little bulky and when the carrier turns at the hip, it is very apparent that they are carrying a CCW.

Merry Christmas and GOD Bless everyone
kilogulf59

Review – US Gunleather

Post by kilogulf59 »

Here, here...the man does very nice work!

And a hearty Merry Christmas and a joyous and safe Happy New Year to all...
Take Care and Stay Safe,
Ken aka kilogulf59

Integrated Close Combat Forum
Sgt P

Review – US Gunleather

Post by Sgt P »

I will have to say that his work is outstanding too! I have one of his older IWB RH holsters for my P-64 and it too as well made as his belt slide holsters and magazine carriers. My next purchase when he completes his back orders is a belt slide P-64 holster and a dual P-64 magazine carrier. One of our other members here on the forums had him make up one. ;)

To all our members thanks for all the info that I have learned since joing this excellent forum. May you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

To my former Military Co-workers with whom I served, I wish that you all will be safe while guarding our country from harm. I hope that you will be back here soon. I wish that I was still serving with you. Merry Christmas and a Happy 2010. God bless you all. Sgt P.
josey88

Review – US Gunleather

Post by josey88 »

I liked the IWB a lot. As soon as I get my P-64 I will be placing an order for a IWB holster and a double mag carrier.
Last edited by josey88 on February 6th, 2010, 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.