Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Holster

Post by papabear »

dickfunk,

Very nice, and it looks well made, the years work has paid off. BTW, great pics
Last edited by papabear on September 7th, 2009, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
POINT SHOOTER
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Holster

Post by dfunk »

Thanks, papa!
Sgt P

Holster

Post by Sgt P »

Dick,
Your older variant holster really works well for me. I would like to say to fellow members here that sometimes it pays to go with what you know. I always carried our standard revolver, then the Sig P228, then the Beretta M9 on duty. It has taken me a little while to get adjusted to the lightness of the P-64 pistol. ::)

But using one of Dicks older IWB RH holsters, it brought back times when I had to carry a smaller pistol for off duty. His work is as good as many of the custom holster makers that I have used during my 23 year career in the military. I am not trying to persuade anyone to drop what they are using, nor sway anyone to another holster maker, just stating that this is one great holster.

I hope that I can get many years use out of it. He stands by his work and I am sure that if I need another IWB P-64 holster that he will make one for me. Sgt P.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Holster

Post by dfunk »

Thanks, Sgt. As you know, if you ever need anything, I'm an email away.
airspeed

Holster

Post by airspeed »

I am saying a Don Hume J.I.T. Slide holster model number 42 is the best holster (for me) and the most compact and secure.
even better than the pancake because of size.
Sgt P

Holster

Post by Sgt P »

Airspeed, Thanks for the model # 42 for the Don Hume JIT belt slide holster. It looks like a good rig and one that is very comfortable. Sgt P.
dgposton

Holster

Post by dgposton »

airspeed wrote:I am saying a Don Hume J.I.T. Slide holster model number 42 is the best holster (for me) and the most compact and secure.
even better than the pancake because of size.
Why not the number 18, made for the PPK?