**Handmade IWB Holsters**

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
big54r

**Handmade IWB Holsters**

Post by big54r »

hey dick nice look'n lil one!

I got a ? 4 you dick...
I asked about your owb holster a cpl month's or so ago and I can't find that post anywhere but I am still interested in getting an owb holster from you as soon as "uncle sugar" sends me some money that I worked for.

Are the owb holsters still available?

aaaww crap...brain fart... I just need to go to the holster site...
bvd1

Re: **Handmade IWB Holsters**

Post by bvd1 »

I can't wait till you are set up and shipping again. These are beautiful. I need one for a makarov and a Glock 27. Bill.
woolworth405

Post by woolworth405 »

Nice holster's.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

Well it's been a while, so I thought I'd let you guys know what's going down for me regarding leather...

I started cutting some patterns last night! As of now, I'm going to start making runs of holsters of different models. This means I'm not on a deadline, and there is no exorbitant waiting period for anyone. I've got some P64 IWB's, 1911 IWB's, and some single P64 mag carriers. I plan to expand this to include other molds I have, but right now I'm concentrating on these 2. These holsters will be 2 different color combo's: black on black, and white on tan. They have the standard 18° forward cant.

As usual, I'll post the P64 gear for sale here first; all other models will show up on the http://www.usgunleather.com website.
Thanks!

* edit 11/11/2010
I'm going to be posting everything on the US GUNLEATHER site exclusively.
wyo-man

Post by wyo-man »

I would be interested in one of your IWB for the P-64.

wyo-man
mvelimir

Post by mvelimir »

I received my IWB from US Gunleather last week. Like it very much!!!

THANK YOU DICK! YOU'RE THE MAN!!!
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

You betcha - enjoy!
dolang1
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by dolang1 »

I have one of Dick Funk's original holsters for the P-64. I still carry it almost daily. I had been alternating a PA63 and the P-64 in that holster and recently discovered it fits a llama 32 nicely. I bet Dick didn't intend to build a universal holster, but it has served me well. Later Don
primarchbentley

Post by primarchbentley »

Someone on the Utah Concealed Carry forum asked about my holster when I mentioned it a thread, which reminded me of the fact that I've had this lil' bugger for two years now. This very month, no less. So, time for a quick review at the two year mark.

There's not too much to say, other than to note that the holster works as well today as it did when I first received it. I still carry with it almost daily on weekdays at work (some days I'll pocket carry an LCP). Retention is still to the point where I can hold the holster upside down and the P-64 stays put, even with a little shaking. The mouth stays open so I can re-holster without much effort when carrying IWB.

A great holster, and I look forward to further years of service.
tmj00099

Post by tmj00099 »

Need a conceal carry holster for a p-64. Must be left handed and as small as possible while still retaining good retention. In a very dark brown. Also must be left handed. Do you have any models on hand at that you could point me to?
Thank you
TMJ
cuffkey53

Post by cuffkey53 »

I can say that the holster that i recieved was top notch . I fully intend to make more than just one holster purchase from usgunleather . As far as i am concerned he will be the only one that I use again thanks an congrats on your new Baby . cuffkey53
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

Thank you! Glad you like your new holster.
bluweoval16

Post by bluweoval16 »

dfunk, any chance you are making right side OWB holsters for the P64? Im on the new item e-mail list at US gunleather and check your site almost daily for it to pop up there. I refuse to purchase one from anyone else as I know yours are quality. At this point I dont even have a color preference, I just want one....lol
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

bluweoval16 wrote:dfunk, any chance you are making right side OWB holsters for the P64? Im on the new item e-mail list at US gunleather and check your site almost daily for it to pop up there. I refuse to purchase one from anyone else as I know yours are quality. At this point I dont even have a color preference, I just want one....lol
I'm working on it - will be cutting patterns tonight, and they'll all be for the P64. Stay tuned!
bluweoval16

Post by bluweoval16 »

sounds good, I cant wait! :D