Holster for P64

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Holster for P64

Post by papabear »

dusty62,

I have one of the Crossman holsters that came from Wally World, they are great little holster for OWB, and several of my handguns fit in it and I like the adjustable strap that holds all the different handguns in. I know of a few others here that have them also, my P-64's also fit in it very nicely too. I can even carry my Springer 4" .45acp, Taurus PT145, S&W 908 9mm, Star BM 9mm, Makarov's, CZ82 in it, its a very versatile and inexpensive holster, my Wally World didn't have any but a friend picked one up for me and mailed it to me, I am forever grateful to him for that.

This is with the Taurus PT145 in the Crossman holster.
POINT SHOOTER
dusty62

Holster for P64

Post by dusty62 »

dickfunk wrote:Dusty, first, welcome!
If it works, I say go for it. As long as retention is good and it's safe around the trigger, I'd say you've got yourself a $6 keeper!

-df
dickfunk,

I hear you there. Totally safe around the trigger with a strap across the hammer as well. The double velcro system securely attaches to just about anything that you want to put it around, too. Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it and my daughter was pretty proud to have made such a find. Definately a keeper.

dus'
dusty62

Holster for P64

Post by dusty62 »

papabear wrote:dusty62,

I have one of the Crossman holsters that came from Wally World, they are great little holster for OWB, and several of my handguns fit in it and I like the adjustable strap that holds all the different handguns in. I know of a few others here that have them also, my P-64's also fit in it very nicely too. I can even carry my Springer 4" .45acp, Taurus PT145, S&W 908 9mm, Star BM 9mm, Makarov's, CZ82 in it, its a very versatile and inexpensive holster, my Wally World didn't have any but a friend picked one up for me and mailed it to me, I am forever grateful to him for that.

This is with the Taurus PT145 in the Crossman holster.
Yep, looks like the same holster she got for me.

dus'
big54r

Holster for P64

Post by big54r »

dusty62 wrote:Ok, try to not laugh me out of the forum, guys. When I got my P64 I was just carrying it in a case to and from the range. My darling daughter wanted to get me a holster for it for Christmas. Unfortunately she couldn't afford anything too fance, but she did find a nylon holster that Crossman makes for small airsoft pistols. She thought it would fit and guess what? It fits like a charm. Darned near perfect, in fact. And, total layout for her was just over six bucks with tax. It ain't fancy but it fits nicely, can clip onto a belt or just about any other type of rig you can come up with due to the slight padding it's filled with it is very comfortable, too.

dus'
If it work's Dusty it work's and as long as it's safe and serve's your needs that's all that matters.
rockbottom12

Holster for P64

Post by rockbottom12 »

will a holster for the keltec p3at fit the p64?
rockbottom12

Holster for P64

Post by rockbottom12 »

i have read that the sig p323 will match up with the p64 is that right? even with a fobus holster?
sweetknuckles

Holster for P64

Post by sweetknuckles »

@ RB

Unless it's a SUPER sloppy holster, I don't know of ANY P3AT holster that would accomodate a P64 - totally different sizes.

As for the Sig, I think you mean p232, but I can't answer your question in that regard.
rockbottom12

Holster for P64

Post by rockbottom12 »

thanks, I though it was much smaller on the p3at, I did however get the one for the 232 i got it at a pretty good deal so if not i guess it will go back up on ebay for sell.
rockbottom12

Holster for P64

Post by rockbottom12 »

Well got a new fobus sg3 it fits the p64 great. it has exelent retention but not excessive. it is definitely a snug fit, just like it should be.
sweetknuckles

Holster for P64

Post by sweetknuckles »

Thanks for the tip on the fobus sg3 rock.

Received my black leather Don Hume JIT Slide OWB holster yesterday.

Fit code #18 for Walther PPK fits the P64 perfectly - nice and snug and holds it close to my body.

Got it from Ebay Holsters4Less.net for ~25.

Ain't no US Gunleather, but I'm working my way up to one of those.
trzeci98

Holster for P64

Post by trzeci98 »

I have a s&w holster for a ppk/s that I found in a misc holster box at my local pawn shop. works fine for me. The IWB that the site pormotes looks nice when ever I get around to getting my CCW... I also got an uncle mike's nylon that's too small. I like desantis holsters, have them for my other guns.
rottenrick

Holster for P64

Post by rottenrick »

Dickfunk got my order today for a pancake and double mag carrier, confirmed my specs, can't wait.