IWB Holster Options for 64?

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
dirtyharry

Post by dirtyharry »

To all you experts,

I'm looking for a minimal IWB holster for my 64. Ideally, I would be drawing it from my back, so it might have to be left handed. However, I'm looking for one that's so minimal it could serve as a right handed or left handed. That way I could draw from my back or strong side with the same holster.

I've seen these holsters before, but can't find one that fits the 64. They are just a leather (or whatever else) loop with a thin thumb break.

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? If so, any suggestions?

Cheers,
dirtyharry
weetabix

Post by weetabix »

Some of the nylon holsters are reversible. Hard to reholster, but I guess if you're reholstering, you have more time because the bad guy's leaking. :o

The Red Storm holsters look good to me. Does anyone know how those guys are doing?
dirtyharry

Post by dirtyharry »

Yeah, right. That's exactly what I'm talking about. I've seen them before, so I know I'm not crazy. But darned if I can't find any.

They cure the biggest problem with IWB, which is too much width. I always prefer leather, but it's usually too thick.

dirtyharry
creature

Post by creature »

See post #4 in my thread: http://p64.proboards67.com/index.cgi?bo ... 1203097106

I can give you his contact info on request.