IWB holsters for P-64, CZ-82, PA-63, Makarov

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
ishi

Post by ishi »

Hi, I've been busy and now I'm offering the Slimline holster for all 4 popular 9x18mm variants:
Makarov PM, CZ-82, P-64 and PA-63.

Leather mag carriers also in stock now.

-ishi,

http://redstormholsters.com
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by trent »

very cool. now once I all the stuff I ordered from other places comes in and I sell them on ebay and make about $2 more than I put into them I'll get my wits about me and order one of your very nice and well priced holsters. lol
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

Hi, I've been busy and now I'm offering the Slimline holster for all 4 popular 9x18mm variants:
Makarov PM, CZ-82, P-64 and PA-63.

Leather mag carriers also in stock now.

-ishi,

http://redstormholsters.com
OK saw your newest offering I already ordered 2 from your site..I really loved the last one u made for me. the best holster I have ..thanks for your craftsmanship..
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

anjdrifter,

Did you get one of those holsters for me.....huh huh huh..... ;D The one I got from Chuck earlier is great, it fits my P-64's, Makarov's and my Star BM, don't have a CZ-82 or PA-63, but I really like the IWB holster that he makes.

Makarov

papabear
POINT SHOOTER
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

anjdrifter,

Did you get one of those holsters for me.....huh huh huh..... The one I got from Chuck earlier is great, it fits my P-64's, Makarov's and my Star BM, don't have a CZ-82 or PA-63, but I really like the IWB holster that he makes.

yeah sure papbear it is in the mail just like the proverbial check... it is all your fault but a big thank you for telling me about these holsters
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

You welcome............. ;D but I won't hold my breath.
POINT SHOOTER
carguy
Elite member
Elite member

Post by carguy »

Ishi,
Are you saying that one holster will now fit all 4 different pistols? I know your previosu design fit both the Makarov and P64. DId you redesign to fit all 4 or is there a new 2nd design??

Any pictures of it with the CZ82? I didn't see any on your website.

I think I need to spend some money!!! 8~)

I should probably just delete this but in case someone else misunderstood...I just saw Ishi's post on another forum and he pictured the CZ82 in a holster. Obviously by the context it is a "new" different holster, great now I have to buy 2!! ou guys keep saying how wonderful it is I am going to have to fiund out!!!
Last edited by carguy on June 15th, 2007, 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

Ishi
as you know I ordered two different holsters the other day for myself.. Now I will have to order two more of the p64..went out to a party with my range buddy last nite and took your holster with me to show him ..I barely got out of the house with it.. he was fondling it all nite,,, He would have liked the belt loop a little bigger but I told him the way to solve the problem was really complicated....buy a smaller belt ;D al
ishi

Post by ishi »

No, I'm sorry if this is unclear somehow. From now on I'm fitting the retention strap exactly to the pistol. Some folks *may* find that one holster will fit more than one pistol, since a lot of these ComBloc pistols have a similar distance from back of the grip to the front of the trigger guard. I now recommend buying one holster for each type however, since each pistol has slight differences which the leather will slowly conform to. This means that using one holster for multiple pistols over time will make the smaller pistols fit less snugly.

So the short answer is, you may find that one holster will fit multiple pistols, but I can't recommend doing it. The makarov sized holster has been shown to be an adequate fit for the P64 and PA63.

Please note that the CZ82 retention strap is huge compared to the others, owing to the thick grip which accomodates a double stack magazine.

I hope this is clear. Please feel free to ask more questions if there is still confusion.

Thanks for your interest in my product!

Ishi,
Are you saying that one holster will now fit all 4 different pistols? I know your previosu design fit both the Makarov and P64. DId you redesign to fit all 4 or is there a new 2nd design??

Any pictures of it with the CZ82? I didn't see any on your website.

I think I need to spend some money!!! 8~)

I should probably just delete this but in case someone else misunderstood...I just saw Ishi's post on another forum and he pictured the CZ82 in a holster. Obviously by the context it is a "new" different holster, great now I have to buy 2!! ou guys keep saying how wonderful it is I am going to have to fiund out!!!
ishi

Post by ishi »

Gosh Al, this is what, your 4th and 5th holster from me? ;D

You should open an outlet store. ;)

Ishi
as you know I ordered two different holsters the other day for myself.. Now I will have to order two more of the p64..went out to a party with my range buddy last nite and took your holster with me to show him ..I barely got out of the house with it.. he was fondling it all nite,,, He would have liked the belt loop a little bigger but I told him the way to solve the problem was really complicated....buy a smaller belt ;D al
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

these last orders make the 5th ... now if you would make one for my Beretta 418 ????????????? or a charter undercover......
hey I know quality and craftsmanship when I see it...and so do the people I have shown it to...
spyguy

Post by spyguy »

Ordered!!!

I've spent the last three days passively searching for a quality IWB holster that would work with my new P-64.

This board is Great! Thanks again....I can't wait to get my hands on a real holster
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

I am sure you will be as pleased as me and a few others have been with these....
spyguy

Post by spyguy »

I sure hope so.

My original interest in my P-64 was it's size and profile. I am not a thin guy and carrying a sub-compact in my waist band is a very short term activity that is usually riddled with wardrobe malfunctions and allot of discomfort.

I am really hoping that the combination of the P-64 and this new holster will finally allow me to carry my pistol all day without serious consequences. The pictures sure do have me thinking so.
Last edited by spyguy on June 19th, 2007, 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
gunneyrabbit
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by gunneyrabbit »

Ishi,
What is the cost of shipping to Portland Oregon?
G.R.