IWB holsters for P-64, CZ-82, PA-63, Makarov

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by trent »

nhaa, I was refering to the website's pics (looked thick) I just aparantly have a hard time judging leather though photographs
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

Trent,

They are nice, I just have one, but I use it with my P-64, Makarov, and Star BM, they all fit great in it, I am seriously thinking about getting one in black, now that ishi has found a new supplier and is making them in black leather, and maybe a couple of the mag holders that he has in black too.

papapbear
POINT SHOOTER
parmedius

Post by parmedius »

Just got my holster today... I love it! The quality and construction are superb.

It is very comfortable, so comfortable in fact, I was wearing it around the house to getting used to it for when my CCW comes in the mail. I walked out my front door, got in my car and drove off with it on. It wasn't until I got the store did I realize I had my gun stuffed in my pants.

So, great holster for a really great price! for a really great gun!

-Justin
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

parmedius,

Thanks for sharing Justin, glad you like it, they are nice.

Hayden
POINT SHOOTER
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by trent »

ok, so now I have to get one for the cz82 I just bought. I'll probably do black so I can tell it apart from my other holster.
blackadderlxx

Post by blackadderlxx »

Just saw my buddy Parmedius' new holster tonight. Nice construction and design. Any plans to design one without the belt loops, like a clip on type? I'd get one but I don't do belts. Thanks.
ishi

Post by ishi »

I never really thought of it...

Although when I'm around the house, I just slide my slimline back at 4 o'clock and let the belt loop hang over the trousers without a belt most of the time. This isn't a solution to your problem though, I wouldn't recommend going outside like this.

By the way, I went to Gun Show for the first time ever today... and the only 9x18 pistol in the entire convention center was the one that I brought. You should have seen the looks I got when I offered this East German Makarov in trade to some of these guys... "I had a makarov once... it was in .32 I think. Terrible gun!"

Oh well, even if the bubbas at the show don't appreciate it, I can find folks with more refined taste here on the p64 forum. Thank goodness.

Just saw my buddy Parmedius' new holster tonight. Nice construction and design. Any plans to design one without the belt loops, like a clip on type? I'd get one but I don't do belts. Thanks.
slackone

Post by slackone »

Question about the holsters...

Can the pistol be re-holstered without pulling the holster out of your pants? I've had a couple of IWBs that were soft-sided, and it was almost impossible to reholster without nearly stripping down to skivvies.

Just wondering, because Oklahoma's concealed carry laws are a little loopy, so there's a lot of "carry the gun, must leave the gun in the car...carry the gun, must leave the gun in the car...".
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by trent »

I've re-holstered it with no problems, mind you you have to kind of hold it open, you can't holster it like an old west revolver.
commandercob

Post by commandercob »

I am lucky enough to own one of Ishi's ultra-thin (very comfortable) leather holsters. The holster is great because it is comfortable with a belt at 2 o'clock or 6 o'clock. I have also been carrying comfortably in my front right pocket, and can draw without pulling the whole darn thing out (something my wife can't do with her Kel-Tec .380). Thanks for the fine holster,
-Commander Cob