IWB holsters for P-64, CZ-82, PA-63, Makarov

Post by spyguy »

I think the site only charged me $3.00 for shiping. Heck-of-a deal IMO
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

ok the 82 and pa 63 fit like gloves and feel like a nice soft glove.
the two p64 also fit great my friend loved them.. liked this color change ..makes it easy for old men to pick up the right one...now that I have have a couple different models.....
spy guy hope you get yours soon and hope you like it..
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by trent »

I've got 2 quick questions,

how's this thing hold up while being pressed on the body in lets say humid 95 degree Georgia summer weather? am I going to wet mold it with my sweat (i've never used a leather IWB holster before)

and how does this thing feel pressed up against bare skin? (as in the only shirt you are wearing is over the gun)
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

I can only answer for me the soft leather feels good against skin, as opposed to some I have worn ..////as matter of fact wearing at eastern shore the last few weeks and in heat it was fine.. so far dont see any problems ..The softness seems to be more comfortable as opposed to the rigid style as it seems to "move"or bend a little with movement..
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

Trent,

As for me, I find ishi's holster, as to fit, comfort and holding up to Kentucky and Florida humidity as outstanding. I don't wear t-shirts in the summer, so the holster and the P-64 are touching the ole body all day. I do use a product that I put on the holster to keep it in good condition though, its called "Pecard" leather dressing [Brownells @ www.brownels.com] that keeps the holster supple and keeps it from drying out and resists water and acids and allows the leather to breathe. I also put a product on my P-64 that is called Eezox, [ www.eezox.com ] that is a synthetic solvent, lubricant and most important to me, a "rust preventative", great stuff, not a oily film and dry to the touch once it is dry, it does take a while to dry [usually 24-36 hrs with a very thin coat]. I use it on all my hand guns as I do the Pecard's on all my leather holsters. Just my $0.02 worth.

papagbear
POINT SHOOTER
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by trent »

Thanks, anjdrifter and papabear

I trust your advice and will just have to order one now
dolang1
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by dolang1 »

Quick service. I ordered the holsters this weekend and I already have them. They look great, unfortunately I dismantled my CZ-82 in preparation for a plating job. I'm going to take my new holster to my brother's. His CZ-82 is still intact. Thanks for the quick service. Later Don
ishi

Post by ishi »

Thanks to you don, enjoy your holsters.

Quick service. I ordered the holsters this weekend and I already have them. They look great, unfortunately I dismantled my CZ-82 in preparation for a plating job. I'm going to take my new holster to my brother's. His CZ-82 is still intact. Thanks for the quick service. Later Don
spyguy

Post by spyguy »

Another Happy Customer!!!

I received mine yesterday. I was very impressed with how soft the leather was and how well made it appeared to be. After using it for most of the day I found it to be the most comfortable carry solution I have tried so far. The gun felt like it was secure and in no risk of becoming dislodged on it's own. The thumb break was well formed and easy to catch with my thumb.

I certainly plan to order a few more of these in the near future, if for no other reason, than to make sure that there were plenty available in the future.

Thanks Ishi, I was impressed with everything!!! +1 to Ishi!
parmedius

Post by parmedius »

I ordered this over the weekend after looking for hours on other sites for a holster for my P64 (which I am picking up tomorrow ;D). I just sent in my CCW application over the weekend as well so I hope to be packing soon...

I'll let you know how I like the holster... but I'm sure it will be positive due to all the other positive feedback.

-J
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

parmedius,

Welcome aboard, and glad to have ya here, please us keep up to date on all your new purchases and your CCW application, we know this a exciting time for you. Try to read as many threads as you can so you can get caught up with what we have to offer here, this is a great site with a bunch of willing and able folks to help with suggestions and ideas with your new P-64 and its accessories and we have some members here that can guide you through any problems you might have.

Take Care,

papabear
POINT SHOOTER
parmedius

Post by parmedius »

Thanks for the greeting papabear. I picked up my P64 yesterday and managed to do a full takedown and get it all back together (with an explicative :-X or two thrown in) thanks to the info on this site. I love how small it is and can't wait to take it to the range.

Me and a friend, who also got a p64, are going to do a spring job on both of ours to help out that wonderful DA trigger pull. When I picked it up the first thing I did was try it and DANG you guys are not kidding! I think I pulled a tendon or something. :o

anyway

I'm hoping to get the holster tomorrow (also excited about that). I'll keep you all posted about the CCW and all.

Thanks again papabear

-Justin
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

spyguy........I TOLD YOU SO>> ;D 8-) ;D
glad you like it...
trent
Veteran member
Veteran member

Post by trent »

I got mine the other day and was really impressed at the quality and the compactness, in the pictures it looks alittle stiff and bulky, but when I got it I immediately noticed how soft and flexible it was and how well it fit and hid on my person.

Thanks Ishi!
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

Trent,

Hey Hey Hey, I hope you are not refering to my pic's, cause they are warm and cuddley and soft as a baby's butt......... ;D ::) ;D

papabear
POINT SHOOTER