Leather IWB Holsters for P-64, Makarov PM

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Post by papabear »

This IWB holster is really a very nice simple design, that is comfortable to wear and simple to use. As I said in a earlier post on this thread, for the price, and it fits three of my pistols, P-64, Makarov and Star BM, how can you go wrong. I will be giving it a work out on my trip to the Panhandle of Florida next week, going down for a gun show in Fort Walton Beach, its been over a month since Knob Creek and I need a good scratch for the gun show itch I have. Will only have one table but I will be with two or three others that will have all milsurp tables also.

I also don't get a kickback, discount or freebies, I just like the darn little holster.

papabear
POINT SHOOTER
anjdrifter
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by anjdrifter »

hey any one ever hear that one sizes fits all... well this holster might not fit em all but it sure does fit a lot of my stuff...love the soft material it really feels , fits and hide well..
sorry to keep touting this but I have a thing about leather(l0l) well maybe just holsters and this is one of the few that impressed me... ok I wont say anymore...
dolang1
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by dolang1 »

Will one of the ishi hoslters work for a CZ-82?
ishi

Post by ishi »

I used to own a CZ-82, and I think I can say with confidence that it will not fit. The CZ-82 trigger guard is quite a bit larger than the Makarov PM.

On my list of things to do is to buy another CZ-82 and design a version for that pistol.

Will one of the ishi hoslters work for a CZ-82?
dolang1
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

Post by dolang1 »

Ishi, Thanks for the quick reply. My brother and I recently purchased a pair of CZ-82s. I will call him and tell him to send you his new pistol to get a pattern from. He's real easy like that. I think you are in Arkansas, We could meet in Poteau. You could bring some leather and an awl. I could bring some amphetimines and you could knock out about 20 holsters in a few minutes. Later Don
ishi

Post by ishi »

Thank you for that kind offer, but it won't be necessary - I'm going to order a CZ-82 from AIM very soon. And english breakfast tea is the strongest stimulant that my frail body can handle, I'm afraid.
:)

Ishi, Thanks for the quick reply. My brother and I recently purchased a pair of CZ-82s. I will call him and tell him to send you his new pistol to get a pattern from. He's real easy like that. I think you are in Arkansas, We could meet in Poteau. You could bring some leather and an awl. I could bring some amphetimines and you could knock out about 20 holsters in a few minutes. Later Don
9x18shooter

Post by 9x18shooter »

Ishi. I sent you a PM but maybe it didn't work.
Do you make these in left hand? Could you make the thumb break be on the inside (toward body)? It looks like you could just mount the belt slot on the other side and it would be perfect for us lefties.
hookedonsks

Post by hookedonsks »

My complements for Super Fast service!

Ordered 8/16.
Shipped 8/16.
In my mailbox 8/18.

I highly recommend this holster. For price, value, and utility you will be pleased.