New Pocket Holster

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
dolang1
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

New Pocket Holster

Post by dolang1 »

Hello All, I just received my newest holster from a leather craftsman in Arkansas. He built mine from a cardboard cut out of my P-64. I will find out this weekend what happens when it is fired from inside the holster. I'm not stupid, I'm gonna let my wife test fire it. Later Don

tunnelrat

New Pocket Holster

Post by tunnelrat »

Danger! Danger, Will Robinson!

I seem to recall that if you are able to fire your weapon while it is still in the holster, it may qualify as an "Any Other Weapon" under the ATF's guidelines. An AOW requires a license and a fee (duh!).

You might want to check this vague rumor out, lest some Kevlar Kowboys decide to pay you a no-knock, midnight visit...
dolang1
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

New Pocket Holster

Post by dolang1 »

Thanks Tunnelrat, I've got a local guy that I go to with those kind of questions. To everybody else, disregard the previous post and pictures. Later Don
marmy7451

New Pocket Holster

Post by marmy7451 »

Got a great new pocket holster from Mika's pocket holster, the one for the Sog 232 fits perfectly and its only about $20.
beasleydano
Forum supporter
Forum supporter

New Pocket Holster

Post by beasleydano »

marmy7451

Robert Mika's pocket holsters are great! I bought my first one from him for my S&W snubbie back in the late '70s when he was with the LAPD and lived in Calabassas, CA. I found him again a couple years ago, retired from LAPD and living in Wisconsin. I got a couple more holsters from him since. He makes a decent IWB and mag pouch too. You can see his stuff here: http://www.frontiernet.net/~akim/
Last edited by beasleydano on January 13th, 2007, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.