Concealability?

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
p64

Concealability?

Post by p64 »

I'd like to get a concensus as to which IWB holster for the P64 has the best overall concealment.

Thanks,
Geo
karlpa

Concealability?

Post by karlpa »

Pager Pal
tunnelrat

Concealability?

Post by tunnelrat »

Mexican Carry.... ;)
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Concealability?

Post by papabear »

Pocket Carry

POINT SHOOTER
warthog

Concealability?

Post by warthog »

I use one of the clips myself. Clip Draw. I love it and I bet you can't see the gun at all.
724wd

Concealability?

Post by 724wd »

my plan is for a galco IWB. in a few days, that is. i want to find one local. i don't mind buying on the internet, but i figure if i support the local gun shops, maybe they'll last longer than a year...
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Concealability?

Post by papabear »

724wd, I agree, I bought my de santis pocket carry holster at a gun show. Gun shows are on the endangered species list ???
POINT SHOOTER
butch50

Concealability?

Post by butch50 »

Aw you know me, pocket carry is king.
papabear
Global moderator
Global moderator

Concealability?

Post by papabear »

I have to admit that pocket carry was my favorite, however, since I got the "Clip Draw" I have to agree with warthog, very concealable and its comfortable, now, depending on how I dress, I have a choice. ;D
POINT SHOOTER
724wd

Concealability?

Post by 724wd »

so i tried to buy a galco holster from the local gunshop recommended by my neighbor. the guy in the shop acted like i was a nusiance for trying to give him my money. i even told him i was willing to pay more (considerably more) than what i could find on the net. he said he couldnt get the holster i wanted, must be discontinued. funny, i found it on galcos website. he then said it wasnt worth it for him to spend ten minutes on a sale for $3-5 bucks. funny, if he'd sold me the holster, i'd have probably gone back for other things from him. not now. he told me to use the internet. idiot.
abwehr
Veteran member
Veteran member

Concealability?

Post by abwehr »

742wd,

I have had many experiences in the past with gun shops that woud do the same thing as yours. It was like I was being inconvienient for them to sell something. The previous town I lived in had a BIG Ace hardware store and they had one of the best firearms departments I have ever seen. I knew the store owner and the sportings good dept manager. It did not matter what I wanted, I would tell them and they would order if for me. I may take a coupld of weeks, but I got it. I have special ordered probably 10-15 firearms and never a problem. If I needed something small, they would order from whoever and I would get it. Oh yea, their prices were great too. If I thought the price was too high, we may "dicker" some. I wish I knoew how many thousands of dollars I spent with them. With this type of service, I was a faithful customer for anything they sold in the entire store.

This is the reason gunshops loss customers and eventually go out of business. I agree that I will pay more from my local shop, but I expect that little extra sometime too.
raider

Concealability?

Post by raider »

I carry my P64 in an old Don Hume IWB holster made for the Walther PPK. Works just great and is very concealable.
tunnelrat

Concealability?

Post by tunnelrat »

I recently acquired a Kangaroo "Soft" shoulder holster. I find it conceals my P-64 very well.

That isn't me in the picture. Rather it is a pic taken from the Gunblast website where they do a nice review of the holster. Here are the URL's:

http://www.gunblast.com/Kangaroo.htm

http://www.tidepoolwebdesigns.com/kangaroo/

The guy who sells 'em is an East Texas feller who is just as pleasant as can be.
normsutton
Global moderator
Global moderator

Concealability?

Post by normsutton »

T-RAT

I like that, just might have to order one

NORM
NORMSUTTON@AOL.COM
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER 1976

ImageImage