New carry holster

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
nimble1

New carry holster

Post by nimble1 »

Since I bought my P64 to carry, I needed a new holster.Living in south FL, carry is a problem in the summer time. I have used a IWB holster before so thats what I looked for.
Found this in a local gun shop for $25.00. Its a Ross Leather IWB made for a Sig 230/232. Its the type with the adjustable J-hook for retention. Its made very well and is suede lined .
I will try to post some pics.
Last edited by nimble1 on December 24th, 2005, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
bartos061

New carry holster

Post by bartos061 »

Hi
nimble1,
I thing that in hot areas it is great idea to keep pistol in Photo camera case(especially - small guns). You can carry Your weapon with You almost everywhere. But there is one negative point. :( You must watch out for thieves more than always ;D
Merry Christmas
Bartosz
nimble1

New carry holster

Post by nimble1 »

Hi Bartos, and Merry Christmas to you also.
I have a fanny pack type bag that I have used before also but for maximum concealment I prefer the IWB type of holster.
tunnelrat

New carry holster

Post by tunnelrat »

Since I bought my P64 to carry, I needed a new holster.Living in south FL, carry is a problem in the summer time. I have used a IWB holster before so thats what I looked for.
Found this in a local gun shop for $25.00. Its a Ross Leather IWB made for a Sig 230/232. Its the type with the adjustable J-hook for retention. Its made very well and is suede lined .
I will try to post some pics.
Excellent! That is a nice looking rig.

I got a JBP belt slide holsters from Sportsmans Guide that can be worn either inside the waist band or outside on the belt.

Less than twenty bucks and these little holsters fit pretty much anything (except a Glock) from a P-64 up to a full-size 1911.
mongo

New carry holster

Post by mongo »

I have an executive planner with a velcro pocket that fits nicely. I can even use the notepad in a meeting without raising suspicion.
nimble1

New carry holster

Post by nimble1 »

Just a note to say that I have been carrying my gun in the IWB holster for a couple of weeks now and love it. Its about perfect for Fla carry.