New type holster for P-64

Leather to kydex, factory or custom.
rapidrob

Post by rapidrob »

At a gun yesterday, I found a new type holster that will fit 35 type of handguns for CCW. It's called the " Pager-Pal". It is a high quality leather holster that uses a dummy pager or cell phone that is the draw point of the holster. The holster fits inside of the pant and is totally out of sight with very little bulge under the cloth. You pull up on the pager and the holster lifts out so you can grab the butt of the pistol. You can draw the holster and remove the pistol in one second. The holster can be had in black or tan leather. Left or Right hand models are for sale. You can pull the pistol while even sitting in your car. The holster list for 60 bucks. If you are ex or active military, you will get a discount on the price.
I found that the holster will hold and not show an outline for the P-64, Makarov, Walther PP and PPK, Mauser HsC. I also tried the 1911 and the Kal-Tec P3AT. The 1911 showed a slight bulge at the mag well. The P3AT disappeared all together. The holster has a one year warranty. High quality through out. I'm carrying the P-64 now and sitting. No problem, and very comfortable. You may want to check this holster out if you need a well made, easy to draw CCW.
dfunk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dfunk »

We've been hearing a lot about these as options for the P-64. They can usually be found on eBay for around $20-$30. Here's a picture:
fjblackesq

Post by fjblackesq »

The "Pager-Pal" is great. I acquired one on ebay. also they had a booth at the Ft. Myers gun show last weekend. This is ideal for the P64 and Makarovs and PPKs. I rigged my up with my cell phone, but it also comes w/ fake pager. DISCLAIMER:: I have no past or future interest in this product and the only present interest I have is as a satisfied owner/user fjb.